Default 51 Days.....getting nervous!!!

Wow the time has flown by!!!! Down to 51 days.....what am I forgetting? I just feel like I'm going to forget to do/bring something!!! How much extra money do we need to bring? How much extra is the salon for hair and makeup? Should I do my makeup myself? What all excursions are available to do off-site? Am I packing too much/too little? Arrggg!!! I'm stressing too much aren't I??

Relax everything is going to be wonderful. Hair style at salon starts at $50 and make-up $50. Dont forget tip salon workers. We bring about $300 in small bills.

Do I need to bring my own hair clips to put it up or will they have some?

Not sure.....I would think they would have them....but not sure.

Just relax believe me it will fall into place. We stayed for 2 weeks and brought 1000.00 but we also did some extra excursions that were not included. As far as the wedding expenses there were no hidden surprises for me at all. I must of mailed the wedding coordinator a thousand times for prices of certain extras I wanted. I then sent her an email finalizing the prices and printed that email off and took it with me. The only extra surprise was I had budgeted tip money for the steel band based on a trio, 4 band members showed up so we had to add extra to the tip money. But that was it evertything ran smooth.

I did my own hair and make-up. As far a hair clips I would bring my own just incase. I would think they would have them but its better to have it covered just incase

You guys are great!!! Thank you so much. I'm trying to relax about it all. This is just the first time we have ever taken a trip like this and with getting married there too....I'm guess it's just normal to be nervous. Thanks again. It helps to hear for all of you