Default Need a suggestion with Nine Mile tour

Heading to CSS in 3 weeks. Plan on doing the Nine Mile Bob Marley tour. We want to pair it up with something that would be on the route or not far out of the way we will be traveling. Anyone have any suggestions?

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

We did the Nine mile tour years ago. It was really a wonderful time. As I remember, it took at least two hours or more to get there from CTI, and CSS will be the same. I don't remember anything else along the way of great interest. There are some stops the driver can take so that you can look down in the valleys and see the landscape. The ride itself is a trip all by itself. The road weaves back and forth as you travel up the mountain and looking over the edge of the road was awesome.

It seems to me that just the Nine mile tour took the better part of the day.

Hi throps,
    Hubby and I did Nine Mile with a private driver--who was excellent. I would be happy to give you his name if you are interested. Be aware that its a fairly long drive---but through small towns and beautiful scenary. What's nice about having your own driver is that you leave from the resort when you want, stop when you want, and you don't have to make stops at other hotels before you begin your trip--this saves you a lot of time. You can do your tour and still make it back to the resort for the afternoon.

As for suggestions---from the resort you will go through Fern Gully if all the construction is finished. There are beautiful gardens such as Coyaba Gardens if you like gorgeous foliage and a waterfall and awesome views of Ocho Rios. On our way back to the resort our driver took us to Scotchies for awesome jerk chicken, pork, festival, and sausages. It was amazing!

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ