Hybrid View

Default Vow Renewal Time at Negril?

We are planning on doing our vow renewals in November at Negril. I am planning on 1000 but now I'm rethinking to maybe 1100 - I would like to have my hair and makeup done that morning and thinking 2 hours would not be enough time. I don't want to do the cereomy when it's really hot outside so thinking 1100 will still be early enough. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeandKellyT View Post
    We are planning on doing our vow renewals in November at Negril. I am planning on 1000 but now I'm rethinking to maybe 1100 - I would like to have my hair and makeup done that morning and thinking 2 hours would not be enough time. I don't want to do the cereomy when it's really hot outside so thinking 1100 will still be early enough. What do you guys think?

We chose to have our vow renewal at 11. I had an salon appt for 9. I didn't want to get up much earlier than 8:30. The salon did my hair and makeup. I was in a rush getting back. I got back at 10:15. I had to get dressed in 30 minutes but that was enough time for photographer to take pre-wedding shots