Default Honeymoon July 2012 - CN

Well this is going to be my second trip to Jamaica but the first to Couples Negril. I'm hoping that CN is just as wonderful as CSA was in 2005. A little worried about the weather in July but the count down is on. I officially booked our 10 night stay tonight!! and cannot wait to come home. This will be my soon to be husbands first time to Jamaica and I hope he LOVES it so we can return again and again. My head is spinning with all the wedding plans and as much as I'm looking forward to the BIG day I can't wait to step foot on the 7 mile beach once again. Soon come mon!!

Congrats Big_Red
    We have been CN in July the last 2 years and haven't had any problems with the weather. There are generally an early afternoon shower, so no worries. The beach is beautiful and Bloddy Bay keeps the water very calm.

While CSA is on 7 mile beach, CN is NOT, it's on Bloody Bay (much more private). We LOVE CN, just wanted to be sure you know that it's not on 7 mile beach. Enjoy your Honeymoon!! We go to Couples every July for my husbands birthday.

Thank you CMCindyA, we'll just have to head down to CSA for a day pass....nothing wrong with that. I can't wait to board the red-eye to Toronto and get the vacation started.

What days will you be there? Our trip dates are July 5 - 9th, also at CN.

Big_Red81, We will be at CN July 12-22, when will you be there? Do either of you scuba dive?

I have been scuba diving a few times before and we plan on doing lots in July! Heading down on July 9th-19th. 153 day and counting

That's great. We arrive on the 12th, first dive of the trip 9:00am July 13th. See you on Bubbles (the dive boat). We are Cindy and Allen we're from Alabama.

We will be sure to keep on the look out for you two on Bubbles then.
    132 day!!

Quote Originally Posted by CMCindyA View Post
    While CSA is on 7 mile beach, CN is NOT . . .
    Actually, it is. Seven Mile Beach is comprised of Long Bay, which is approximately five miles in length, and Bloody Bay, which is approximately two miles in length. CSA is on Long Bay and shares the bay with numerous other resorts, restaurants, and bars, while CN is on Bloody Bay and shares the bay with three other resorts.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Dave and Ginger will be at CN June 29 to July 6th. We have been to CSS, CTI, and CN before in June/July.

Big_Red

You will love CN!!! This will be our 6th year in a row going to CN. We have always gone in July. There are usually rain showers in the afternoon but nothing to worry about. We will be there July 7-15. See you there!!!