Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Arghhh.... I should not have watched this video. Now.... the next 5 months are even harder!

Great video!! Can't wait till May..so that I can see it in person!!!!

Ceeeeeeegatettes !! Fine Cuban Ceegars !!

It will be Hot, Hot, Hot !!!
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Thanks so much for your video. Perhaps the most comprehensive single video tour of the property I have ever seen. We are counting down to our sixth trip to CSA and we saw a few areas of the resort we have not explored yet. Now we have some new things to look forward to. Very nice.

On my video, I actually had him screaming, "Cigar, Cigar, Cigar, Ceeeeeeeeeeg, Cigar, Cigar, Cigar, Rolling Papers..."
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

wonderful video. We'll be watching again again beore we go in a lttle oger one month.

Two thumbs way up!

I think most people would enjoy walking around across the street at the tennis/spa facility. While my wife got a manicure I walked the entire grounds and an employee even showed me around where the garden was and it was beautiful. Check it out when you go.

Does anyone have any videos like this of the other 3 resorts? I'd love to check them out.

Is anyone having problems hearing the music? It works fine for me but I got a few emails about not hearing sound.

WOW!!! Great video. I was crying through some of it so good. You captured everything. And the Oscar goes to...........

Haha. I see somebody "disliked" it. Probably the same person who writes fake reviews on Trip Advisor.
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

Awesome video - thank you so much for sharing. We are counting down our days 58....first time

3 months to go!!

Great video! thanks~!!
    -Annaleis & Neil (It should be 2cats2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

Well done. Thank you for sharing!!

Awesome!!! 66 days for us!

Sub, Looked at video again, not sure what my comment about daylight was all about? Must have had trouble with something. Nice job!

this made me cry as well. thank you so much! we are (hopefully) returning this thanksgiving. can't wait!

Can we get someone to take videos of the other resorts like this?

I plan to do a video similar to this at CN and CSS, but that will not be till August....
    -Annaleis & Neil (It should be 2cats2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

Well done Brad !!

Can't tell you how many times I've watched this on YouTube before our trips.

This was awesome! Can't wait to go.

~Jen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2