Default CN or CSA? Booking this week for spring trip - tough choice!

Hello!

We are planning our first visit to a Couples Resort in late March. I've done the Sandals thing before, but never Couples. I'm looking forward to giving Couples a try! But which one in Negril???

Anyone care to share some insight into the resorts? I can't believe how tough a choice this is for us!

CSA looks awesome - I prefer the accommodations, nicer gym, big beach.

CN looks fun - the pictures make the pool are look bigger & nicer, and offers a chance to be a bit wild (au natural beach option) Sweetie likes to sail, so the bay may be calmer/better for that?

Touch choice! Please share your thoughts - we need to book this week for travel in late March!

The water at CSA can be like glass also. Booked for trip #5. If you would like some pix of CSA email me at clemonssara40@gmail.com

We booked!! CN here we come!!

I am trying to decide between CN and CSA as well. We would be honeymooning in October. I have done some research on CSA and really like what I see. Is the beach at CN just as nice?

Quote Originally Posted by mikkime View Post
    You will LOVE it -- and will never return to Sandals ever, ever! After all, you will be "home."

We've been to both CN and CSA and we booked our spring trip back to CN. Big part of the appeal to us is the beach. We are beach people. I don't think we've gotten into a pool at couples yet. We found the beach at CN to be more private and pristine.Id say at CSA the sports complex and smoothie bar was remarkable. But ya know what...we work out all year long. On vacation, I'm not the "hit the gym" type. I'm the "toes in the sand, drink in my hand" type.

Man, I was really about to book CSA and now I have to stop and think about CN lol.

We have only been to CSA... 3rd time this Oct. Its completely romantic and amazing!! That said, I dont think you can go wrong either way.

We would be going in October too! I am a little nervous about the weather.

the great thatched roof/open gym/tennis complex is our preference! Each resort is unique!

Quote Originally Posted by mikkime View Post
    .....You won't be sorry. CN is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Asheville NC View Post
    We've been to both CN and CSA and we booked our spring trip back to CN. Big part of the appeal to us is the beach. We are beach people. I don't think we've gotten into a pool at couples yet. We found the beach at CN to be more private and pristine.Id say at CSA the sports complex and smoothie bar was remarkable. But ya know what...we work out all year long. On vacation, I'm not the "hit the gym" type. I'm the "toes in the sand, drink in my hand" type.
    ......You may have just answered our questions. We have been to CN and CSS, was thinking CSA next. But our heart is CN.

Wow - thanks everyone!! We leave in two weeks - headed to CN - and I can not wait!! We will sign up for the romance rewards so that we can at leave visit CSA one day. Both resorts look FABULOUS!

Sending out a big thank you again! It's 9 days now till we leave. NINE DAYS!!! CN here we come.

We do plan to visit CSA for a trading places day - likely on Monday the 26th. If anyone is at CN or CSA the 21st thru 26th -- hope to see you there!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mikkime; March 12th, 2012 at 04:13 PM.