Hybrid View

Default Memorial Day 2012

Anyone visiting Memorial Weekend? This is out first time at a Couples, my wife and I did a different resort 10 years back and chose Couples this time b/c of price and this message board, which is full of great information.
    Last edited by 4crazy; February 23rd, 2012 at 09:42 AM.

We too are making our first trip to CN over memorial day. Arriving sunday, 27th until saturday, 2nd. would love to chat with some people looking to have "too much fun" that week!

So cool, we have been looking forward to this for 6 months...well really 10 years since we last came to Negril! Would love to have too much fun!! We will be there the 24th-29th.

Hey there,
    We are Kevin and Becky from the UK. Going to be at CN for our 20th trip from 20th May to 3rd June.
    Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Cant wate we will be there may 29 to june 5

Default may 29-june5

Quote Originally Posted by 4crazy View Post
    Anyone visiting Memorial Weekend? This is out first time at a Couples, my wife and I did a different resort 10 years back and chose Couples this time b/c of price and this message board, which is full of great information.
    1 Time on may 29 to june 5 cant wate

We are Deborah and Paul from Indiana...can't wait to meet everyone! Two months from today!!!!!!!

My wife and I will be at CN for the 1st time May 19-26th so hopefully we can meetup for the last few days that some of you guys might be there. We chose to get home and take advantage of the day off to recover for our great trip. Can't wait!