Thread: Hot Tub

Hybrid View

Default Hot Tub

When my hubby and I visited CTI two years ago, we found the jacuzzi by the spa, but didnt find the other, more private jacuzzi. Can anyone tell me where it is?

It used to be in 'the jungle' where the Spa is now but it was removed with the refurbishing.

Mad about tennis

Quote Originally Posted by 911cutie View Post
    When my hubby and I visited CTI two years ago, we found the jacuzzi by the spa, but didn't find the other, more private jacuzzi. Can anyone tell me where it is?
    CTI used to have some jacuzzis in the jungle area which were private and had a sign/rope to indicate if they were being used. Now, there are two jacuzzis by the spa - one on the women's and one on the men's side. The men's side is private, but CTI does not condone (nor am I suggesting) the use of either for an AN experience.

We've never stayed in a suite with a hot tub though, so don't know if those are large enough for two. Anyone else know? Maybe that's the private one?

As described above, there are two hot tubs at the spa. There is also a small pool. In the evenings they don't police clothing in any of these. There is often a small gathering in the pool. A nice social spot with everyone being respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Questor View Post
    There is also a small pool. In the evenings they don't police clothing in any of these. There is often a small gathering in the pool. A nice social spot with everyone being respectful.
    This is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    This is incorrect.
    Care to elaborate?

KrisJamie

Well it was correct in September. It may have changed since then.

As stated by KrisJamie, nude bathing in the small pool at the Spa (the Budda Pool) is not allowed. Randymon has commented on this on the MB in the past.

Mad about tennis

Quote Originally Posted by johnirene View Post
    As stated by KrisJamie, nude bathing in the small pool at the Spa (the Budda Pool) is not allowed. Randymon has commented on this on the MB in the past.
    ...and before September.

See Randy's message at the top of the AN section.

I believe that Randymom has addressed the clothing policy at the Buddha pool at the top of this forum. It definitely is clear the message and last July (our first visit to CTI) we refrained from being AN at ppol due to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_and_Patti View Post
    See Randy's message at the top of the AN section.
    Having never been to TI, I'd take from his posting that the Hot Tub ONLY at TI is off limits after dark...and even then, only to groups? So is meeting another couple at dinner and continuing the conversation in the hot tub against those rules stated? Or does it have to be 3 couples? 4 couples? Where is the line drawn. And then there is no mention of such prohibition at the other resorts. So, at CSA you can get a group together in the hot tub there?

See why this brings up questions that need more than a "read the post by Randymon" response? They are asking what has been the experience from guests on the strict enforcement of the policy? Is there a swimsuit cop there? Is it locked up? Can 6 people in swimsuits meet up there for drinks and relaxing? There are so many questions that still need answered, those are just the tip of the iceberg. It seems nobody wants to discuss it though.

to all:

The hot tubs in the spa are closed at night. The hot tub by the main pool is open to as many "clothed" people as can fit. Nudity - other than on Tower Isle - will not be tolerated.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    to all:

The hot tubs in the spa are closed at night. The hot tub by the main pool is open to as many "clothed" people as can fit. Nudity - other than on Tower Isle - will not be tolerated.
    No disrespect was meant. We didn't know about the strict policy, but we happened across a small and respectful group at the pool. They said they had asked and were told it was okay. Perhaps they hadn't asked. Perhaps whomever they asked didn't know.

Once again. No disrespect was meant and I don't think anyone was offended. Our bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Questor View Post
    No disrespect was meant. We didn't know about the strict policy, but we happened across a small and respectful group at the pool. They said they had asked and were told it was okay. Perhaps they hadn't asked. Perhaps whomever they asked didn't know.
    For a period of time, people started taking over the spa pool area at night as an unofficial a/n hangout (no pun intended). It started getting out of hand, and when there were complaints about people trying to enforce the a/n "rule" in that area, the nightly gatherings were shut down, and Couples started enforcing the closure of the spa area at night.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thank you, Randymon!

want to clarify, I, in no way was trying to find a hot tub to dive in to naked. Now, if they had one that allowed that, my hubby and I would be there!! However, I am fully aware of the rules, and my husband and I follow the rules of the resort. We love and respect CTI, and are ready to be back in April. I was simply asking about the hot tub that I found in the picture below. I could not get it to paste, however, if you copy and paste the link below, it will take you to the CTI page on Trip Advisor. If you click on "traveler's photos" and go to Picture # 14, it will show you the picture of the hot tub I was referring to. This hot tub may not even be located at CTI, it may be a picture from one of the other Couples resorts. It just looked really inviting and I was wondering where it was located on the property. Sorry for the confusion.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...tml#SUMMARYBOX
    Attached Images Attached Images  

P.S. There is a large wall around the private courtyard and pool with the villas making it so that you can't be seen from the outside. We always went nude in the pool there.

Ok, so I unknowingly got the picture to show up. LOL

That's not a hot tub. Its a plunge pool for one of the villas. We've stayed in them a few times and they are very nice with small jacuzzi's in the bathrooms in addition to the plunge pools.

and how do you book these villas?

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by va couple View Post
    and how do you book these villas?
    Not sure. We stayed in them prior to the renovations.