Default Secret Rendezvous?

Do the Secret Rendezvous book up pretty quick? I wanted to see how much it would be for early October and it says all the dates are full. Just curious if maybe it's a website glitch, or do you have to book WAY in advance to do that? Thx!

hi bball2011:

Couples Secret Rendezvous is a last minute promotion. Generally, I do not open up CSR for sale until about 60 days in advance. As an example, right now you can only book CSR for travel through April. Next week, I will open and announce rates for May. For October travel, CSR will be opened for sale some time near the end of Augusts.

Of course, you can always book the specific resort that "calls" to you now... :-) We are currently running a fantastic sale for travel August 20 - October 31. Check this out: http://couples.com/rates/special-offer-best-value.php

Couples Resorts

Thanks for the reply, Randymon! I did see that AWESOME special, but just not sure we will be able to book by March 15, which is why I was curious to look into how much the Secret Rendezvous trips normally are. I will keep checking for other offers that come up if we aren't able to book by then