Hybrid View

Default Anniversary Party???

Does anyone have any details of what goes on for the anniversary party.I have searched for answers but didnt come up with anything.Thanks

At the Anniversary Parties they start off with drinks, Hor dourves and live music and dancing upstairs in the Great House. Then they move the party downstairs to Patois Patio and the area around the pool with a HUGE food buffet of just about everything you can imagine. Then, after dinner they have a live band on a stage out on the beach with a nice big dance floor in front of the stage. It is a huge party with massive amounts of food and drinks and lots of live music and dancing. Couples really goes all out for the anniversary parties.

The anniversary parties at the resorts are fabulous. They totally decorate the resort and bring in special entertainment. The food is to die for. It is a very big deal. Everyone dresses up. It is like an awesome New Years Eve party.
    Kristen

It's great, they have a big buffet and party with live music.
    nobody's favorite poster

what is the actual date of this party?we leave on the 10th.

Bkhiattky,

I love to dress up, but I usually keep it casual at Couples. I will be at CSA for this year's anniversary party and am wondering how "dressed up" most people get. Is this an excuse to get a new cocktail dress?

Jimithing,

CSA's anniversary party is on Friday the 9th, so you will be there!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Quote Originally Posted by aurxdoc05 View Post
    Bkhiattky,

I love to dress up, but I usually keep it casual at Couples. I will be at CSA for this year's anniversary party and am wondering how "dressed up" most people get. Is this an excuse to get a new cocktail dress?

Jimithing,

Can you wear sandals/flip flops to the party?

You can wear flip flops or sandals, a lot of people dress up fancy but it's basically a big deluxe beach party/outdoor buffet so I don't think there's a strict dress code.
    nobody's favorite poster

Steverandlinda - CROCS ONLY LMAO (with socks of course)!!!!!!
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    Steverandlinda - CROCS ONLY LMAO (with socks of course)!!!!!!
    Bkhiattky black or white sox? or sox that match the party's theme? how cool would that be ?

I would go with one black and one white......can't go wrong that way LOL
    Kristen

YES!! There are many that dress up!! Go get that new dress!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aurxdoc05 View Post
    Bkhiattky,

Jimithing,

Kristen