Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Up to Date Weight Loss Thread

I was looking for an up to date weight loss thread on this message board and couldn't find one. Hubby and I are heading to CSA in September for our 20th anniversary and I am hoping to lose at least 40 pounds before we go. I'm wearing a body bugg so I will be logging calories online and exercising. Let me know if anyone wants to weigh in, keep accountable or just share tips.

Hi! My husband and I are heading to CSA in March and we too are trying to lose a few lbs before we get there! I have about 10 to 15 that I'd like to lose (I've already lost 13 ). My husband would like to lose around 10 more. I hope that we can all reach our goals together!
    BTW: what is a Body Buggy?

yes- I will be going in March and want to lose 30. Lost 30 last year but up 10. Going back on the 17 day diet and working out. I will partner with you

My husband and I are planning to go in July for our 5 th anniversary I have lready lost 40 pounds but I still want to tone any shed maybe another 10 for lowering my calorie intake and working out really helped

We are headed to CSS in September ( we usually go to CSA in September, still thinking about adding a few days at our trip to stay at CSA for a few days). The present weight loss thread is too long, and not updated, so a new site would be great. I want to lose 10-15 pounds and my husband could lose 30. I know 10 pounds may not seem like a lot - but- I have NEVER watched my food intake, and besides having a busy job- never really worked out. So, this may be a little difficult. I especially want to lose weight for my husband's health- he is a diabetic. So I say, lets encourage and follow each others progress before our September trips.

Quote Originally Posted by lissyray View Post
    I was looking for an up to date weight loss thread on this message board and couldn't find one. Hubby and I are heading to CSA in September for our 20th anniversary and I am hoping to lose at least 40 pounds before we go. I'm wearing a body bugg so I will be logging calories online and exercising. Let me know if anyone wants to weigh in, keep accountable or just share tips.
    Look!!!! There are bunch of us that are doing this with you!

I'm IN! We are headed 'home' to CN in September for our 3rd time! Starting the 17 day diet on Jan 3! Running a 1/2 marathon on May 6! We need someone to be an administrator.. any volunteers???
    Lucy

BrookenSeanVT,
    A body bugg is a little device you wear around your upper left arm that keeps track of how many calories you burn each day. Then, you log your food on an online food log and it tells you how many calories you are consuming vs. burning. You can then adjust your activity level and/or amount of calories you eat in a day to burn more than you are eating. My trainer at the gym recommended it and it has been really helpful.
    Lissyray

Change of plans...heading back to CSS in September instead of CSA. We were going to try CSA but CSS kept calling us home. I couldn't be more excited! Now it's time to get serious about losing this weight!

I have a weight loss thread on the Wedding board for brides who are tying to lose weight. I'm getting married 5/16/2012 at CSA and want to be down to 150. I started at 250 and my current weight is 198.0.

Good luck everyone!

We are also headed to CSS in July for our honeymoon. I am down 40 pounds but want to lose another 50-60 before the wedding and subsequent honeymoon. It is our first time to CSS (we have been to CTI 3 times.). Would love to encourage and be encouraged on this site.
    driveindou

Heading back to CTI in Dec for my 50th. Want to lose 30 or more. joined a gym today have a meeting with a personal trainer tomorrow..... wish me luck!!!!!

A plus day today. Did not stop for bagels in the am, did not stop for fast food on the way home and ate healthy all day. watching the biggest loser now. Great day. CSS here i come healthier and thinner
    driveindou

Default I'm in!

Now that the holidays are behind us, my husband and I are ready to get serious about losing some pounds before our trip to CN in April. I'd like to lose about 25 and my husband about 30. Then keep it off!

Going to CSS end of May..have lost 80 lbs..going for 10 more before then..actually bought a bikini for 1st time in 15 years>It's pretty small..scary!lol

Down 1.4 pounds this week! Now I just have to keep that up from now until September. CSS is a pretty good motivator though! I just want to feel comfortable with myself while we are there.

I'm down 7 pounds form last week!!!! SBD, running 2 miles a day and a TBW every other night. I too am hoping to be in a bikini....but IDK!!!!

Just started a new program called couch 2 5k. It's a nine week program that gets you in shape to run a 5k. I had a baby 10 months ago and between the bedrest before he was born and the recovery from the c-section I am completely out of shape. But I am getting back on the right track now!

Nicely done BrookenSeanVT!!! I would love to lose 7 pounds in one week!!!

Started the 4 hour body diet in between Thanksgiving and Christmas (can you say asking for trouble).
    Did well for two weeks (lost 11#) sucked big time for two weeks (gained back 5#) and now trying really hard all week to do two good days in a row! I was really committed and on track but kept getting the nod to go ahead and cheat since it was the holidays. Just booked CSA for first time May 13-20th. Would really love to look good just walking down the beach and not jiggling too much. Turning 48 this weekend and weigh 153, down from 167 since July. Good Luck everyone!!

That's incredible, you must be so proud! How are you losing?

what is sbd? and tbw?

I must find this board!! I'll be honeymooning as CSS in April & would like to lose about 15 more lbs by then

Thanks & good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post
    I have a weight loss thread on the Wedding board for brides who are tying to lose weight. I'm getting married 5/16/2012 at CSA and want to be down to 150. I started at 250 and my current weight is 198.0.

Good luck everyone!

Oh wait, south beach diet and total body workout?

What is the 4 hour body diet
    driveindou

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    Oh wait, south beach diet and total body workout?
    Yes that's it exactly Madtown Mom!!! My goal is 160. But we'll see! It's only 10 pounds away. My GF and I have made a deal that we will wear a bikini no matter what. Her's came in today and she posted pictures and she looks fantastic!
    Me on the other hand, I haven't purchased yet, but have found one that I like! I am still chubby, but in no way "fat" hate that word.
    I have also started running 2 miles a day, in hopes that it will slim me down.
    When I was teetering on getting a bikini or not, I started reading blogs. The majority of them said, that it's just here in America where only "skinny" women wear bikinis and where women with curves get put down and feel uncomfortable about wearing one. So from that I said to myself, I will find the confidence to wear a 2 piece and not give a flying monkey poop what people think of me!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast