Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default 2013 Early Escape Rates and Value-added benefits - NOW LIVE!

Greetings to all:

You can exhale now! Our 2013 Early Escapes rates and bonus benefits are now open for sale. Stay for at least 7 nights. Depending on dates and resort, you will also get up to $500 in resort credits and the 7th night FREE!

Here's the link for the details. http://couples.com/rates/special-off...ly-escapes.php

Remember, you must book by April 17. Use our Love Away Plan. Just $100 reserves your dates and all your benefits.

We look forward to welcoming you home again in 2013!

Couples Resorts

Default Hurray!

This is awesome, Randy! This is about what we paid for our honeymoon in 2010...and with an extra $200 in resort credit. Even though we are returning in 2012 and were planning on skipping 2013 (we decided to do every other year at Couples, and do family vacations in the off-years), I think we're going to have to book for 2013!

Back to Sans Souci for us!

Lori

I'm totally confused....so as I read it there is nothing for those of us that book CN in the deluxe Ocean category???
    So you want us to downgrade to Deluxe Garden? It doesn't make sense......
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Just booked 8 nights for April 2013! Garden Deluxe at CN. Booked it online - the free night does not reflect in the price, although it is referenced in the text. Will this be adjusted?

OHHHH...man....you are tooooo cruel.....LOL...

I cannot even make up my mind about August 2012 about where to add my 5 nights to our CSA vacation and you want me to decide on 2013??????

What a decision to make ;-)

Awesome! Are you sure you don't want to throw in Travel Insurance too? Can't wait to see Swept Away again. Thank you, so much. Margi

Well, our room is up 5% from last year.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Randy,
    If we stay 14 nights at the same hotel, do we get 2 free nights?

Wow! What a let down!

So Repeaters and New Customers interested in booking from 12/26/2012 to 1/2/2013 are not eligible for the resort credits offered even if they stay 7 nights during that time frame. Wow!!

This is a great deal we want to take advantage of...however, if you need to change dates after you've booked does the rate you booked at still apply?
    (Karen&Paul)

What a great deal....will be booking ours soon!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

So if we've already booked for 2013, to take advantage of these offers we just need to call Couples Reservations? We did book directly through Couples for our trip.

I answered my own question, just by looking to the bottom of the page...

Quote Originally Posted by Couples
    After you have made your booking, if Couples Resorts offers a better deal during your confirmed travel dates, we will authorize the better deal, without penalty. Request the change with your travel agent or call 1.800.COUPLES
    Thank you Randymon and Couples!

Jason
    CTI again in 458 days (anyone got a Delorean and a flux capacitor for sale?)

I can't schedule my vacation at work until October .... Can I go ahead and book for 2013 and change dates later if needed ?
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Dilly-Ann fixed my booking with fast, courteous customer service. We're all set. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Just booked 8 nights for April 2013! Garden Deluxe at CN. Booked it online - the free night does not reflect in the price, although it is referenced in the text. Will this be adjusted?

Captain Jim,

There are 110 Deluxe Garden rooms out of the total of 234, so lots of inventory. This offer hopefully will help us increase our overall occupancy in the slowest season for us.

Bern_ford: every year, we are sold out during this peak, peak period. We reserve the offers for periods of less demand. You still may use your Romance Rewards benefits.

Margi - what do you want? Blood?

Beth - no, it is a one night free for 7+ nights.

KarenON and Markandjannett: I cannot guarantee rebooking if you use another source, but directly yes, as long as you make the change WAY in advance.

Warren.cple: LOL Have you tried EBAY? They seem to have EVERYTHING for sale.

Couples Resorts

Default 2013 rates

Wow is it just me or does it seem that the rates are going up and up or is something wrong with booking online ? Nov 2013 rates without airfare are the same price we paid to go both other times in nov with
    airfare. A little over a thousand dollars difference. It said g13a, but that just seems ridiculous especially in a month thats still considered hurricane season. Its almost as much as the 9 days in feb were were there in 2012 with airfare. Im getting nervous that we will not be able to justify Couples cost. Also the resort credit gets lower and lower. I remember the days of the 500 resort credit and it was cheaper. wow3400 dollars without airfare for 8 days in the atrium suite in nov. We stayed 8 days in Nov 08/and 10
    in the ocean verandah suites both times with a thousand dollars in flights and a 500 credit for
    $34-3600. Please tell me im wrong

THANKS RANDYMON! Took advantage of this and added a day to our already booked 2013 trip! Can't wait! 429 days to CSS!

What buildings are the Garden Deluxe rooms in at CN ?
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

OK, my question is if I book for December 2013 at CSA which I plan on doing; but in our Atrium suite(which we LOVE because of the ambiance of NO TV!) does the extra night free still apply, and if I undetand right I won't be awarded the $300 resort credits correct? I plan on booking anyway, so it doesn't really make a difference to me one way or another, but just my opinion it is not fair the Ocho Rios resorts all room catagories are included and the Negril resorts are singled out to only one each. I'm just sayin. I'm sure you have your reasons.
    Helen P.
    5 time repeater

Sorry Randymon, re read the memo, and it's only the free night for CSA, not the #300 credit. Is that because of the limited rooms available?
    Helen P

Randymon,
    If we book a stay beginning December 29, 2012 through January 5, 2013, do we get the $300 credit? Or does the stay have to begin Jan 2, 2013?

Thank you,
    suzyQ

Brittanyaaron: Yes, rates have increased for November travel which has been a very popular month at CSA historically. If you're flexible - stay in early December where the rates are lower.

Helen P: Rates and value-added inclusions are based on simple supply and demand economics. IF you book by April 17 AND are staying in December 2013 - up to December 25 - AND you are staying 7 nights, then you will receive the $300 resort credit ON TOP of your Romance Rewards benefits. 7th night free only applies to travel April 8 - October 31. (for now - so book by April 17.)

SuzyQ: the $300 resort credit is offered if you stay at least 7 nights starting January 2. If you arrive on December 29, you will need to stay until January 9 in order to receive the credit.

Couples Resorts

I am pleased as punch with these rates. Do I wish that all categories were included at CN & CSA? Sure I do! We will either take the lower room category and hope to be able to upgrade or go to CTI which we LOVE anyway.

While we are really really happy to be able to book the higher room categories, when it all comes down to it as long as we are able to have A ROOM, any ROOM at a Couples resort....LIFE IS GOOD!

Sure rates have gone up - what do you expect? Food prices have gone up, gas prices have increased, in my State alcohol prices have increased and I am sure even in Jamaica labor costs have increased. I believe I read an article about the minimum wage in JA increasing. These resorts do not exist in a bubble free from all outside influences and they are not non-profits.

I have been pricing similar quality resorts in Jamaica to add on to my CSA reservation. The I-Star resort is on average of $524.00 per night with NO inclusions & tipping allowed. The Secret resort is $500.o0 + per night with with NO inclusions & tipping is not included. The "footwear" resort ranges from $350 for a small no balcony room up to $2100.00 + per night.

I do not place the "Windy" resort in Negril on the same level of ANY Couples Resort. Their normal sales rates exceeds the normal sale prices of CN & CSA.

You can find less expensive resorts on Jamaica but you will need to lower your expectations. We are going to a much less expensive place in April and are paying only $3K for 14 nights including air. Our group knows not to expect gourmet food, top shelf alcohol, the best trained staff or the most luxurious accommodations. We will still have a great time.....it is all about expectations.

IMO, Couples gives you the biggest bang for your buck! Maybe if the price is getting a tad to high try selling off some things on E BAY by cleaning out the closets.....it works....I did it and raised $1500.00! Try babysitting in the evenings or weekends, pick up a second job on the weekends.....anything to help you keep going back to Couples.

Well, If I get my new job next month, we are INNNNNNNNNNNN.....

OK, so if I book CTI April 1-8 followed by CSS April 8-15, 2013, just how much resort credit am I looking at? Is it $200 for Romance Reward Passionate level PLUS an extra $300 early booking bonus...for each resort? OMG, can you say 1-hour Hot Stone Massage at each resort? Also, just think of how many pounds of coffee beans I can bring home! And rum cake! I'm addicted to both!

Hey, Randymon, can some of the money be donated to each of the local schools Couples supports?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast