Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

randijean46:

Technically --- YES, you are correct. Each 7 night stay entitles you to the benefits.

Since the credits are "soft" dollars, we are unable to donate them to our charities. That Said, we encourage you to donate to the Issa Trust Foundation: issatrustfoundation.com

Couples Resorts

Default Randymon TI & San Souci split

Hey Randy, We will be at TI in three weeks. Looking at booking for April 2013. ( 30 years with the same woman she's all most paid for) Can we split our time 4 nights at TI & 4 nights at San Souci. And get the seventh night free. and the resort credits. or do we have to stay all nights at one location? See you March 19 th save us a seat at the bar. Jim & Judi

Great pricing for 2013! It's actually $301 cheaper then what we are paying for this year for the same rooms/dates. Our first visit will be this July and we are already planning on going back in 2014! Hopefully the rates will be as amazing for 2014!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Just Booked CN April 10-17... Can't wait

Sadly, it's too rich for our blood finally. Despite paychecks creeping down year after year, prices have been going up year after year. It was finally just too expensive. Our first trip - for exactly the same time we book for each year - 6 years ago was fully $1,500 less than the same trip today, not even counting airfare. Combine that with the apparent expiration of the points awarded us during the point conversion a few years ago lowering us to the "young love" category, despite having 6 visits to Couples resorts, was the final straw. Still my favorite place in the world, but we'll have to find a more reasonable substitute. Couldn't be more sad.

Can military discounts be used with this special? Do military discounts get offered to retired military also or only active duty?

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Randymon, I am looking at the 2013 rates - in particular around Christmas 2013 for CN. We would like to arrive before Christmas and leave after New Years. When I look at the calendar, it says the dates from the 26 through 31 are not available. Is this time truely sold out already or is it still too early to book? We want to use the Love-away plan. Is there a way to book that now?

Thanks!

Ranymon you are a brave man. Chill folks.

Hi Randymon, if you have booked for 2 weeks for the end of december through a travel agent, do we get the 300 resort credit?

Default Finally the 2013 rates

I have been anticipating the rates for 2013. My husband & I were suppose to stay @ CTI in 2011 but, things happen and we were not able to come. We are now ready to plan again. The rates r a tad bit higher but that's okay. It has also given me some extra time to do more research on the resorts. We have decided to stay @ CSS in 2013. I am so excited! I did this last time and we could not go so, I am not going to think about it. I am also going to try to get our airfare early because, when I was pricing it in 2011 the closer it got to the date the more off the chart the airfare got. I am glad that we can take advantage of both resort credits. We can have dinner on the beach on our anniversary. I see that now they charge you for the MO BAY Lounge. Why is that? My deposit was $160 because of that add-on. Oh well, I can not wait. I am going to try not to be so excited this time.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Quote Originally Posted by spice505 View Post
    I have been anticipating the rates for 2013. My husband & I were suppose to stay @ CTI in 2011 but, things happen and we were not able to come. We are now ready to plan again. The rates r a tad bit higher but that's okay. It has also given me some extra time to do more research on the resorts. We have decided to stay @ CSS in 2013. I am so excited! I did this last time and we could not go so, I am not going to think about it. I am also going to try to get our airfare early because, when I was pricing it in 2011 the closer it got to the date the more off the chart the airfare got. I am glad that we can take advantage of both resort credits. We can have dinner on the beach on our anniversary. I see that now they charge you for the MO BAY Lounge. Why is that? My deposit was $160 because of that add-on. Oh well, I can not wait. I am going to try not to be so excited this time.
    Two Points: The airline flight schedule is usually available at 330 days before your departure date so put that on your calendar. Two the Mobay Lounge is NOT the Couples lounge. It is the departure lounge & is totally optional....you should be able to remove it from your booking.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Spice, the couples lounge is free. You must have chosen the lounge at the airport that is an extra charge and it's for departures. It's brand new at mbj and from what I've read it's quite nice as you get snacks,beverages, wifi plus other perks.

[QUOTE=spice505 I see that now they charge you for the MO BAY Lounge. Why is that? My deposit was $160 because of that add-on. Oh well, I can not wait. I am going to try not to be so excited this time. [/QUOTE] this is only for the lounge on the way home.

Randymon, you say to use the Love Away Plan to book for 2013, but doesn't the Love Away Plan take $100 A MONTH off your credit card? How do you book to only have a single amount of $100 taken off as the deposit?

So do we get the $300 resort credit in addition to our romance rewards credit also?

Quote Originally Posted by randijean46 View Post
    Randymon, you say to use the Love Away Plan to book for 2013, but doesn't the Love Away Plan take $100 A MONTH off your credit card? How do you book to only have a single amount of $100 taken off as the deposit?
    You have to pay $400 to do that, the only way to pay just $100 is the Love-a-way which is $100 down and $100/month

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Default love away plan

Randy, I tried finding this but couldnt so sorry in advance. If we schedule with the early escapes for 2013, doing the love away plan and book for 8 nights, if we need to change that to 7 nights can we? I know you can get a refund up to 45 days or something in advance but didnt know if we could make changes to the reservation. We will be booking air travel separately.

Default Help

Can someone please tell me what "7th day not cummlative" means? Thank you.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Thank you for clearing that up. I guess I misunderstood. Yes, I will be getting our airfare much earlier. They have some nice rates for Mobay now leaving in September. Thanks again for the info.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

va couple: The Military Discount only applies to the room rate. You may not combine the Military Discount with the resort credits and free nights.

mattncindy: You can book the December 26 - 31, 2013 dates, but only by calling us directly. We will protect you at the same rates as December 26 - 31, 2012.

brittneyaaron: yes, you can shorten your stay to 7 nights and still retain all the benefits - as long as the change is made at least 45 days prior to your arrival.

spice505: Meaning that if you pay for 14 nights, you do not get 2 nights free.

Couples Resorts

Default randyman

Hi, can we book this offer from England ?

Hi Randymon,
    We recently booked through our TA from Dec. 29, 2012 through Jan 5th, 2013 to stay at CSA. My husband and Iwill be renewing our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary. Do we still qualify for the $300 resort credit since our stay is until Jan. 5th??
    Thanks,
    Michelle

Randymon,
    I took advantage of the deal last Thursday and booked a Penthouse Suite at CSS for May 2013. When we were married at CSA last year we just paid up front but this time I used the Love Away Plan. I noticed that Couples has not charged the $100 deposit to my American Express card, how long does that normally take? Didn't know if I needed to call Couples and verify that I entered my card number correctly. Thanks and we can't wait to get back to Jamaica!!

Daylan
    Please double check your credit card statement now. I see $100 collected on March 1st.

Ivonna
    Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by irie i View Post
    Daylan
    Please double check your credit card statement now. I see $100 collected on March 1st.

Ivonna
    Couples Resorts
    Checked my American Express account online and there are no posted or pending charges from Couples. There are no pending charges and the last posted charge was for gas on Feb. 29th. Should I just give it a few days? Thanks!

Daylan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast