Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

To those who have asked about changing dates after making your reservation:

We will allow date changes up to 45 days prior to arrival. We will protect the rate – subject to availability – provided the new date falls within the same rate period, however, all other benefits such as free nights and resort credits may not be protected. Either you or your travel agent need to call our reservation office to discuss. Couples Resorts has no authority over bookings made via third party and your reservation may be subject to change penalties.

Couples Resorts

I'm one of those new customers....renewing my vows a CSA during the week of Dec 29 to jan 5 ad am not impressed that we don't qualify for he resort credit

Quote Originally Posted by irie i View Post
    Daylan
    Please double check your credit card statement now. I see $100 collected on March 1st.

Ivonna
    Couples Resorts
    The charge now shows on my online statement. Thanks so much!!

Daylan

if you want to book are you able to change your date of travel say I book for March 5-12 2013 but am unable to travel until 8th?

We missed out on coming this fall,but are very happy to say we will be returning October 2013 to CSS! Free night and $500 in resort credits??? How could the four of us go wrong..

To Mary-Ann,

I know the feeling, as we are in the same boat. Would love to go this year, but just not in the cards I guess......(sigh). I guess waiting for 1 more year isn't too bad. We have taken advantage of the deal for 2013 as well. Maybe we will be there at the same time! LOL!

Sarah

Dreaming of white sand and steel drums til OCT 2013!!!

Randymon, question...

We'd like to stay 8 days in Sept 2013. Do all 8 nights have to be in the Garden Verandah to get the 7th night free, or could we split it and do 4 in GV and 4 in Atrium, which is where we spent our honeymoon... I'm guessing the best way to book would be with a phone rep... Also, LoveAway program is for Hotel only, not air correct?
    Hope to see you in 2013...
    Greg and Megan

Default Dual Resorts/Repeaters Perks ?

Hi Randy,

We are very excited about this deal, Since we cannot decide between CN and CSS thinking of a split deal 9 nights. How do repeaters perks work on a split stay? Thinking CN for 5 nights CSS 4.

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10

Default split stay

Someone had asked earlier if this offer applies to split stays? I did not see an answer, unless I skimmed past it.

For example 5 nights at CN 4 nights at CSS is one night still free?

I asked the question about split nights 4 Sans Souci & 4 CTI Randymon did not answer me . Still Wondering also. We will be there next week hopefully will get an answer then. Jim

Default Returning Home

Raeanna & I just booked a 7 night stay at CN for Dec 2013. We have stayed at all 4 Couples resorts and are now starting over. The Couples payment plan makes it just that much easier to justify the expense. Thank you Couples and hopefully the months will fly by until we are back in paradise.

I did receive an answer on split stays. You have to stay 7 consecutive nights at one resort in order to get the 7th night free. I guess it will have to be CN for 8 nights...lol

Just booked for October 2013!!!! Hopefully a couple of our friends are coming with us this time. I'm so excited. CSA ROCKS!

Hi Randymon-

We booked Head over heels Oct 13-20 2012 GVS 7th night free, $300 resort credit, and "Free trip Insurance" total of $2400-Yay!

The new promotion Oct 12-19 2013 GVS 7th night free, $300 resort credit is $2256

2013 is cheaper than 2012?

I'm a bit confu

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, RandyMon! You make it so easy to convince my hubby it's time to book our next trip. This year may be a record, just returned from CSS 8 days ago!

Hi! We are looking to book for 2 weeks In March 2013. Unfortunatly Canadian bookings cannot be make because the schedules are not up yet. Is there any chance that this offer may be extended so we may take advantage of the 2013 Early Escape Rates and Value-added benefits.

Great deal Randymon. Just sent off the e-mail to my TA to book for next September. This is actually cheaper than what we paid for September 2011 and 2012.
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

So how do we book through our TA.......do we just say we want the 2013 Early Escape & she will then book directly through Couples? Is there any advantage in booking with a TA, or should we just book it ourselves directly?

Kathy

When are the deadlines for Canadian residents?
    Rose
    I am not high Maintenance, I am deservedly Spoiled!

Couples Preferred Agent - Here to assist with your booking

We haven't even been to Couple once yet (CSA this May), but we are going to book CSS for next year with that special! Awesome!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3