Default Balcony and patios

we have never been to CN,how private and what goes on around room patios and balconys? we love to sit outside at night and we wonder if the mood strikes us to be nude what are the rules of decency? any help would be appreciated.....

As long as people can't see you, no problem. First floor, no way.... Balconys probably but keep your light off.... Best bet is to hit the nude beach at night, there is a nice hot tub and chairs around it. Perfect place to be nude at CN anytime.

How common is it to use the CN AN beach and hot tub at night? is there some lighting?

We enjoyed the AN hot tub several times last year. If I remember correctly there was only the lighting for the tub - but don't quote me. I did pack a very small flashlight and used that to navigate from my room to the tub and back. Try to bring some champagne with you. It is so nice being au naturale, in the hot tub looking up at the stars. Can't wait to do it again in 54 more days. Oh, and we just used the robes from our room to go to the hot tub. Makes life a whole lot easier. Enjoy -

there is a light in the hot tub but it rarely works. There is also a light at the bottom of the steps up to the hot tub that shines on it. Still quite dark though. You can use the beach as long as you don't mind the guards that are on duty in the shack at the corner of the beach. They are there day and night so it is not a big deal

Its great to hot tub at night listen to the tree frogs or maybe see a shooting star you can even hear the music from the show . Back up your cocktails though its a long way to the piano bar

Tangent question -- is it possible to get a bottle of champagne to bring with you? Can you request it in your minibar or ask the bartender for one? Otherwise it seems silly to be limited to one cup of it at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by cypris View Post
    Tangent question -- is it possible to get a bottle of champagne to bring with you? Can you request it in your minibar or ask the bartender for one? Otherwise it seems silly to be limited to one cup of it at a time.
    If you ask for a bottle to take to the hot tub, they will say no. You can take the one from your room or you could ask for one to take to your room. Wink, wink.

The worry is that the bottle will get broken and the clean-up and worry of cuts. Get the bottle and enjoy, but be careful with it.

Quote Originally Posted by cypris View Post
    Just remember it is not always wise to have a glass bottle next to the hot tub. If it breaks the tub is closed until it can be cleaned up.

Agree the AN hot tub at night is great. The light in the tub seemed to work less than 50% of the time so a small flashlight is a good idea. Personally, I liked the light off. Makes it easier to see the stars etc. Also, there were multiple couples in the tub on most nights at some point. No problems. Enjoy.

If you're booked in Buildings 6 or 9, you'll 'flank' the AN area, actually being able to view into it from both, on the upper floors. So, while probably not okay per the rules, I'd bet not too many folks walking by "on that side of the resort" will mind. From either it's only less than a minutes' walk to the AN area, including the hot tub and bar (during it's open hours). Sharon and I stayed in 6103, which walked us across the sand to the AN area in about fourteen seconds.....so, try to book something close to the AN area, and relax on your patio. Shouldn't be a large deal unless you're taking things too far; this ain't hedo.

One Love,
    TonyS