Default Crazy Tom's return.

Well anyone who was at CSS when Crazy Tom was there a few years ago, he'll be back April 9 - 16, 2012. Oh I'll be there to. So excited! Hope to see the old friends and make new ones too. Cheryl

I'm so sad that we aren't going to be there this April. Both you and Tom were wonderful and fun. Have a great vacation, say hi to Jhanel, and drink a Bob Marley for us!!!

Raleigh and Tammy

Who is Crazy Tom?

Hello Tammy and Raleigh : Will not be the same this year without you guys. We will try and keep Tom under control for ya. Did you see next years early booking deal ? We are already making plans. Dave and Linda

Hi guys,
    I'm soo jealous, April will be here before we know it. We are sceduled to return to CSS in October but I' m hoping we can make next April as well. Good luck keeping Tom in line, I don't think it's possible but it will definitely be interesting. We will miss all of you!
    Tammy

Hello Tammy: Great to hear back from ya. That April deals sounds great for next year. Spoke to our agent today just gotta get Linda's school break time for next year before we book. I would love to see Janel's face the first time she hears Tommy's voice and realizes he is back. LOL Dave