Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2013

That's what my husband says, redinthehead!! I am not arguing with that!!! Can't wait to meet y'all.

So we are all in now for next June.

We just booked our flights to go with our room reservations. We arrive June 14 and leave the 21st. Another week in paradise for dirtleg and sandyfoot.

See you at the beach next summer!!

dirtleg, I think we were on the same flight for our 2011 trip. What airline did you end up booking this time?

We are back to US Air next summer. We flew Delta this year and had no problems with it. The prices for US Air are not too awful right now so we took the plunge. I weighed the chances and figure prices going up were more likely than prices coming down. Anyway we are all booked for next June with no regrets.

See you at the beach next summer!

OMG!!! The first few days of school were rough. I have a challenging first grade class this year, but I'll get through it!! Ya know why???? I'll be at CSA in June!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I can do this!!

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl67 View Post
    OMG!!! The first few days of school were rough. I have a challenging first grade class this year, but I'll get through it!! Ya know why???? I'll be at CSA in June!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I can do this!!
    Mrs. dirtleg just retired from teaching this summer, 32 years teaching high school art. Teachers are the best! See you at the beach.

We got back last week from CSA, had the best time. So glad we have this trip booked, saying see you in June is much easier then good bye.

My fiance, then wife, and I will be there June 10-16. We did a great deal of research when searching for our perfect honeymoon and after many frustrating days we found CSA and we both knew right away this was exactly what we wanted. We look forward to meeting each and every one of you!

Congrats, UKFan!! You are going to have a very memorable honeymoon!! This place is unbelieveable.

Thanks beachgirl67! Very cool to see former and current teachers on here as well. I have been teaching seventh grade science the last six years. When we set our date I wanted to make sure that it was during summer break. I knew there was no way I could have such an awesome honeymoon then go back to work the next week. Unfortunately she doesn't teach and will have to go back a couple days after returning but I plan on her having such an amazing time that she is recharged to go back.

greanjac = June 4- June 11
    hurraybeer = June 6 - June 13
    redinthehead= June 7 - June 17
    Beachgirl67 = June 10 - June 17
    *ukfans82= June 10 - June 16
    wedge47 = June 11- June 18
    bettie= June 12 - June 19
    dirtleg = June 13 - June 20?
    jtlooney24 = June 20 -28
    Sndtrevino= June 25 -July 2
    Cathy _Joe = June 28 - July 6
    debbanks = June 29 - July 6

Jamaica soon come!!!

So far we are doing a pretty good job of keeping our thread near the top of the list. Let's see if we can keep it going through the long cold winter all the way till next June. We should be getting some new Junebugs logging in soon, it's that time of year when folks start planning for next summer's vacations. We are already getting ourselves beach ready. Hitting the gym, doing some bike riding and road work. Gotta look and feel our best and we are reaching the age where that gets harder and harder.

Looks like hurricane season is being kind to our beloved Jamaica and the beaches of Negril. Hope this trend continues.

See you all at the beach next June and keep in touch on this thread ya'll!

We decided that 7 days wasn't going to be enough....so we added 2 days. New dates 4-13 June 2013. Only 259 days!
    What we saved on air fare literally paid for one of the two additional nights, I'd much rather spend the money at the resort than with the airlines.

hurraybeer = June 4- June 13
    ukfans82= June 10 - June 16
    dirtleg = June 13 - June 20?
    jtlooney24 = June 20 -28

Default 246 days!!!!!

It is fall break, and the first quarter of school is over. Just three more quarters to go! It is so nice to look forward to something!
    Here's a pic of my hubby and I, just so you can put a face with text. Name:  Summer 2012 073.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  279.8 KB

Hurraybear....that's awesome! What airlines did you use?

Hi All,
    My fiancee and I have just booked our honeymoon at CSA! We're very excited to go. We'll be there from June 27th - July 4th!

Shawn and Antoinette here and we'll be at CSA June 13 - 20, 2013 to celebrate our 25th anniversary!!!! It will be our first visit there!!!!

@ Beachgirl67
    While we live in CO, we are flying out of Tallahssee, FL...we are flying Delta from TLH to MBJ via ATL.

hurraybeer = June 4- June 13
    ukfans82= June 10 - June 16
    dirtleg = June 13 - June 20
    *SASA = June 13- June 20
    jtlooney24 = June 20 -28
    *JMcCarthy = June 27- July 4

Our list of CSA June bugs is growing! 232 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Me, and the Mrs. on the Cat Cruise (June 2011).

Name:  100_2200.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  71.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JMcCarthy View Post
    Hi All,
    My fiancee and I have just booked our honeymoon at CSA! We're very excited to go. We'll be there from June 27th - July 4th!
    Strike that! We're actually staying June 27th - July 7th. Even better!

For us going to CSA is a dream ( even after 3x) and after wacthing the count down for a year it just doesnt feel real until we had the first sip of Red Stripe at the lounge followed by a deep sigh. Then bam it hits us we are in paradise!!!! Anyone else have that one thing?

LOL!!! sorry our pic came out so big, but then the others did, too! I am just so dang excited for all of us!!

For us it is seeing the ground from the window of the plane as we fly into MoBay.

Water... water... water... water.... LAND!!! We are in Jamaica!

It really feels like an extension of home more than a far away place for us now. We are going for our seventh visit come June and it is more like visiting family than just a vacation. I look forward to seeing Elvis (who is always there), old friends we have met on past trips, the staff that are still there and the new kids too.

Hope to meet many of you at the beach, the pool, at dinner or where ever we happen to cross paths.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast