Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2013

It will also be our 10th anniversary!! I am so excited. We have never gone on a vacation before, just, my husband and I.

Penny and Eric from Ottawa coming June 8-15th for our 30th Anniversary, first sun vacation without kids....finally !!

Welcome Bettie (Happy 10th also...when is your anniv. date?) and Pennyr!!! Yeah, after 30 yrs. you're finally getting out without the kids!!! LOL!! You totally deserve it. Let's keep counting down!!

Has anyone checked Delta for flights? We got 1st class seats RT for less than $750 /person RT from Nashville. They are a little more expensive now, but IMO worth it. See ya'll next June. Greg and Jacki, "GREANJAC" BTW, used to do the USAir thing getting the 1st class seats the day before for $150 more, but got fed up with the stress of the "wait" trying to get them and sometimes getting dissapointed. One reason we really like the "Premiere BFS" category.
    GREANJAC

Default Deb and Quen

Here's a pic of me and the hubby June 29th - July 6th!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Greanjac...Are you from Nashville?

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl67 View Post
    Greanjac...Are you from Nashville?
    No, a couple of hours west of Nashville in Western KY.
    GREANJAC

We are on the 14th. Penny I have family in Washington, IL. They love coming down here to AL to get some sun as well!

greanjac = June 4- June 11
    hurraybeer = June 4- June 13
    redinthehead= June 7 - June 17
    *Pennyr = June 8 - June 15
    Beachgirl67 = June 10 - June 17
    ukfans82= June 10 - June 16
    wedge47 = June 11- June 18
    bettie= June 12 - June 19
    dirtleg = June 13 - June 20
    SASA = June 13- June 20
    jtlooney24 = June 20 -28
    Sndtrevino= June 25 -July 2
    JMcCarthy = June 27- July 4
    Cathy _Joe = June 28 - July 6
    debbanks = June 29 - July 6

Almost under 200 days

Bettie....Ours is June 14th also!! We are contemplating having a private dinner on the beach that night.

We are honeymooning June 3 through June 10. Can not wait counting down months.

p.s
    Is there any mid 20s going during this time. Thanks

So cool Beachgirl!! I thought about it, but I don't think my husband would want to do it. So, I don't feel like it would be worth the money.

Bettie - I know 170 is a bit much for a dinner specially when all your food is already paid for but, it was so romantic when we had ours last year. Its is more then just a dinner, they put so much effort into making it special, the path to your table lit with candle, the area around your table is raked and lit with torches, your table is set with flowers and more candles, the night time sky is beautiful, you can hear the waves crashing into the shore, and its just the two of you together alone gazing into each others eyes. Was worth every penny. 212 days.

@Amar.Patel
    We are mid 40's but like to think we're in our mid 20's

Since others are posting photos...This is my wife and I at CN, March 2011
    Name:  13.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  123.3 KB

Only 208 days,
    John and Diana

Thanks for the info Red. I will talk to my husband and see what he thinks.

So far we all are doing a great job of keeping our thread up to date.

Keep it up JuneBugs! Let's keep this thing near the top all winter!

We are waiting till January to start a countdown, sometimes it is just too far to think about. But we are making plans already on what too pack and what we don't need. That list seems to change from year to year.

Can't wait to get my feet into the sand!

I'll be there with my wife (weird to say!) for our honeymoon June 2-9... first time for the both of us! We'll be in a Premiere Beachfront Suite!

Hey All!! This one is for the repeaters. This will be our second time to CSA. Last time, we basically stayed on the property, except
    when I went parasailing (just over the rope). This time we would like to stroll the long beach. What's down there? More resorts? Is it safe?

It is totally safe to go for a walk down the beach. You will be offered just about everything under the sun, a no thank you works. Don't be afraid to haggle on the prices. Lots of places to grab a bite or a drink and shop. Wwwjamaicans.com has a very nice map of 7 mile beach to give you a feel for what's there.

Awesome, Red! Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amar.patel View Post
    We are honeymooning June 3 through June 10. Can not wait counting down months.

p.s
    Is there any mid 20s going during this time. Thanks
    We'll be there 2nd-9th and are 27 and 26!

Hi All!

My Fiance and I will be getting married at CSA on June 17th, 2013 at 4pm (staying June 14th-21). We are staying in a Premier BFS. If anyone has advice/tips for our wedding there, let me know! I know it normally briefly rain in the afternoon, but can anyone share what their weather experience has been like in June? Hoping its not TOO muggy and rainy at 4pm It is our 3rd time to Jamaica, but first time to CSA. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

-Jamie

Jamie;

By 4 pm the sun is getting low in the sky and the hottest part of the day is past, but it will still be plenty warm. You should have some great photo ops at that time of day and after the wedding. We are at CSA from the 14th - 21st as well. We will look for you kids wedding on the 17th to wish you well. As far as advice: Relax. Enjoy CSA and have fun. Spend as much time on the beach as possible, it is spectacular. Try different foods and drinks, make friends with staff and other geusts. Take lots of pictures.

Have a great trip!

182 days until we head home to the beach.... *sigh*

*JLM6985 = June 2 - June 9
    *Amar.patel = June 3- June 10
    greanjac = June 4- June 11
    hurraybeer = June 4- June 13
    redinthehead= June 7 - June 17
    Pennyr = June 8 - June 15
    Beachgirl67 = June 10 - June 17
    ukfans82= June 10 - June 16
    wedge47 = June 11- June 18
    bettie= June 12 - June 19
    dirtleg = June 13 - June 20
    SASA = June 13- June 20
    *mjhajnes= June 14 - June 21
    jtlooney24 = June 20 -28
    Sndtrevino= June 25 -July 2
    JMcCarthy = June 27- July 4
    Cathy _Joe = June 28 - July 6
    debbanks = June 29 - July 6

Hang in there my friend,(wedge47) we are getting closer then when you started this meet-up thread. Almost to the double digit dance!!!!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast