Thread: CN - Cigars

Hybrid View

Default CN - Cigars

Hi everyone

My husband and I will be visiting CN for the first time in 2 weeks (yeah!). He enjoys smoking cigarillos (small skinny cigars) when on vacation. Does anyone know if any (and what kind) are sold at CN.

Thanks

I want to say that they have Punch, Romeo and Julieta, and Cohiba (maybe a few others).If he is a regular smoker I might suggest that he take a variety of his own. These are for purchase in the newsstand and are rather pricey (by my standards anyway). Hope this helps. Have a great trip!

I usually bring my own cigars because at the resort they are expensive, they are also sold on the beach by some vendors but I have never bought any from them. I also have picked some up in the duty free store in the airport on my way to Jamaica.

Thanks so much!

My husband loves cigars too. When we went to CN there was a cigar vendor who sold good (read that to say cigars you can nit get in the states) cigars at a very reasonable price. This was in the evening next to the pool area. You can even add this on to your room charge. But he is not there every day, so bring some from home to tide him over, as they are expensive in the gift shop and not near as good of quality.

I think you're allowed to say that the vendors there sell Cuban Cigars, as they are legal in Jamaica. No worries.