Hybrid View

Default special needs-not major, though

I had hip replacement surgery last year. Stairs are not my friend. We have an atrium suite booked for April. Whom can I contact to ask for a first floor and at what address? I realize that CSA does not honor room requests in advance, but I would really like this addressed prior to our arival. Any suggestions?

You should be ok. I would get in touch with your travel agent or Couples directly and put in your request for 1st
    floor room

My husband had had knee replacement surgery in May and we were there in August. I had requested a ground floor room also but when we arrived, there was not a ground floor open that day. They did accomodate us the next day so you may have to put up with it for a day or so but they will go out of their way, IF they can, to get you to be the most comfortable.

Does anyone have an e-mail adress and contact person for me to write to about tis request/need?

There's an 1-800 number at the top of the page. I would try that and ask for guest relations and they can point you in the right direction.

Thamks pugdog, I'll give it a try.