Default Easter Sunday at CSA

We are arriving early afternoon on Easter Sunday to CSA. What sort of meals/entertainment/special events should we expect on this holiday? I have read many comments about Christmas, New Years and Valentine's Day, but nothing about Easter. Perhaps it's not celebated as much of a holiday in Jamaica, but I would just like to know what to expect.

I'm kind of curious myself. We'll be at CN on Easter.

Hope they don't serve Rabbit!

Can't say for this year, but last year at CSA there was a Easter Egg hunt. They gave away many prizes from bottles of liqueur, jewelry and the grand prize was 3 free nights. What a great time it was because I found the GRAND PRIZE EGG. I love Couples resorts. Can't wait to get back this April for the 5th time.

That sounds cool! I wonder if they do anything like this at CN?

JD

Quote Originally Posted by TomandPam View Post
    Can't say for this year, but last year at CSA there was a Easter Egg hunt. They gave away many prizes from bottles of liqueur, jewelry and the grand prize was 3 free nights. What a great time it was because I found the GRAND PRIZE EGG. I love Couples resorts. Can't wait to get back this April for the 5th time.
    What time is the egg hunt? We don't arrive until the afternoon on Easter Sunday. Also, are there any other activities or special meals in the restaurants?

I do not remember any other activities or meals, and I believe it was late morning/ early afternoon for the Egg hunt.

Darn you TomandPam! We were there last year and won a bottle of rum from the Easter Egg Hunt! We were pretty jealous when we heard your WOOO HOOO! However, we are headed back in 9 days so it's not all bad!! There are times when I think about last Easter and make myself laugh out loud because I am picturing all of the adults running around all crazy, acting like kids trying to snatch all of those eggs! What a perfect place CSA is!

We were at CSA at Easter in 2010.
    The Jamaicans celebrate Easter for 5 days starting with Holy Thursday and ending on Easter Monday.
    Part of the tradition is eating buns & cheese.
    We were laying around in the north pool next to the Palm restaurant on Easter Sunday and a member of the staff came around recruiting for a bun eating contest.
    Since I had become pretty proficient at eating I entered and figured this would be easy money.
    All we had to do was eat this small, loaf like bun and whoever finished first was the winner...simple enough.
    They gave you a mini bottle of water and that was all you got to help swallow. OMG, we could have swallowed brickes easier!
    I had the lead for the first half but then hit the wall about halfway through when I ran out of water and came in 2nd (first loser).
    We all had a riot, especially the spectators. Nobody could believe that something so small could be that hard to eat which is what made it so funny.
    These buns are small & tasty but are the most dense thing I ever ate. If you have a chance when you're at CSA on Easter Sunday, check it out and dare your SO to enter. Lotsa laughs!