Default Topless on regular beach or A/N???

We are first timers to Couples Negril. My wife is comfortable ,sunbathing topless in a thong and was asking if topless bathing is best at the regular beach (if wants to keep her bottoms) or the A/N beach?

From reading some posts, I'm glad to hear that there are some secluded ares at the A/N beach that will allow us to get comfortable at a slower pace if we choose. The A/N beach is a new experience for us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldoni View Post
    We are first timers to Couples Negril. My wife is comfortable ,sunbathing topless in a thong and was asking if topless bathing is best at the regular beach (if wants to keep her bottoms) or the A/N beach?

From reading some posts, I'm glad to hear that there are some secluded ares at the A/N beach that will allow us to get comfortable at a slower pace if we choose. The A/N beach is a new experience for us.

Thanks
    Are you asking if she can bathe topless at AN beach until she feels comfortable? Or asking about finding a secluded section of AN beach to strip down and take time getting used to being nude without mingling ?

As many will tell you, the AN beach is just that, all nude. That means the regular beach is the only option if she wants to keep her bottoms on.

You could suggest she try the AN experience. Many are nervous at the start, but most enjoy the experience after just a short time.

AN areas are nude only, topless on the regular beach.

Mad about tennis

Topless anywhere on the main beach, but all nude on the nude beach. So if she wants to wear the thong you have to be on the main beach, or you can lay at the imaginary line that separates the two beaches you on the nude side her on the regular beach side, but this would have to be down at the end of the hedges that separates the two beaches nearer the water, done this a few times ourselves, but the nude beach services would only be available to you, such as the bar, hot tub etc.

No topless only left of the hedges. It's all or nothing. It's not really secluded over there, other than it's separate from the textile beach. But it's very relaxed over there. Go early and get a spot on the left side, near the bar. It's a little more "private" on the right near the hedges, but not as much breeze and it gets pretty toasty on that side. You'll be surprised how easily you will adapt to your "natural" surroundings.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We haven't been to Couples Negril, but have been to CTI and SSB. A/N means A/N. No "optional" about it. I know at CTI topless sunbathing is allowed out at the end of the dock (where you get the boat to the island) on the textile side, but I don't think we actually ever saw anyone do it. Our advice - go to the A/N side and just go for it. You will not regret it.

I spent some time reading other posts in the A/N threads and it seems that my question is answered. A/N beach is for A/N and nothing in-between. I think that it will be just fine. Great message board. Very useful for newcomers.

Topless is only an option on the regular beach, the A/N beach is fully nude. I might suggest starting on the regular beach side and then go for a dip in the water and slowly make your way in the ocean towards the A/N area. Once there you can lose your bottoms without too much notice. I saw one couple do this and thought it was a great way to ease into it. However, I found that just like trying to ease your way to a cool pool of water, you're often better off just plunging in - once the initial shock wear off you'll find that it's really no big deal at all.

Default OOPS! "get comfortable a slower pace"

I would hope that the decision to go or not would have already been decided by the time one passes the hedge row at CN.
    Then comfortable at a slower pace should be something like selecting a spot to sun, positioning 2-chairs and maybe a table in "their" spot, possibly getting a couple of drinks, spreading out their towels, a kiss showing "Thank You & I Love You" to the spouse, and you should be dropping them.
    If the above are done at a snails pace that might take 5 to 10 minutes.
    That 's the norm.
    You'll have no regrets---

Quote Originally Posted by va couple View Post
    Are you asking if she can bathe topless at AN beach until she feels comfortable? Or asking about finding a secluded section of AN beach to strip down and take time getting used to being nude without mingling ?
    Kind of a YES to both questions. I think I have a clearer picture of the acceptable behavior after reading both the responses to my questions and other threads. The forum is very helpful and has allowed me to answer ALL of our questions from when to bare it, where to bare it and how to protect it from the Jamaican sun. We're very excited about our trip. Thanks for the responses.

I think I understand your question differently. There are quieter areas of the nude beach you and your wife can try nude sun bathing that is away from the others. Once you feel comfortable you can socialize in the nude.
    Topless and thong is acceptable on the regular beach but topless is not acceptable in the pool area.