Default Favor needed at CN.....Hugs

If you are at or going to CN then please seek out CN's GM Ricardo Bowleg and give him a Hi and Hug for me.

And tell him to get the Salty Dogs ready cause Tommywommy of 10 0 C will be there soon.

Name:  hugs99.gif
Views: 425
Size:  36.6 KB

Just returned a few weeks ago. So happy that we got to meet up with Ricardo as we usually go to CSA and this year did a split. Only wish that we were going back in the next few weeks to give him that hug but to you Tommywommy have a great trip.

We were told at the repeaters dinner that Ricardo is on a much needed vacation. Not sure when he is due back.

OK..I will just have to fly down to CN Saturday April 13th and hug Ricardo myself.
    CN..Couples Negril..Oh,how I love typing these words.
    Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Tommy and Peggy

We'll be joining you Tues 16th - have a favor to ask of you - please seek out Tennyson and warn him that his "mommy" will be arriving. I expect him to at least be able to button his own shirt this time. Let him know that we're hoping that he will be working at the pool bar for us all. See you in a couple days We'll buy you a salty dog

Jean & Mike

Jean..It was a PLEASURE seeing you and Mike again..Hope we hook up again net year.
    Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images