Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2013

Default April 2013

My wife and I have booked CN for April 10th - 17th. I know it sounds a LONG time away but it'll be here before we know it.

Anyone else planning the trip during this timeframe?

Hi,

We are currently booked from 11-21.....but I believe we are going to change our dates to 7 days at Sans Souci and 7 nights at CN to get the 1 free night at each resort. So we will probably be coming 14-21...... our 4th trip to CN and our 1st trip to SS.

Jay & Susan

CN....Couples Negril...Oh,how I do love typing these words.

CN...Like being on our very own private south pacific island with the world's very best guests.

CN...Located on ""the"" beach of Negril.

Hugs from 10 0 c

4/13-21 YIPPIE!!!!! Yes is is far away, BUT anticipation is half the fun.

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN coming is 2013!!!!!

We'd like to add our names to that list......Diane and Eric April 20-27 2013 !!! So nice having a countdown in place for next year, while we eagerly count down the days until we will be there this year. 23 days away from the most beautiful beach I have ever seen!!!

We have changed our dates as I previously said we probably would....going to CSS April 9-16 the back home to CN 16-23rd 2013 !! Its a year away, but it will come fast!

J & S
    CN 09/10/11/12/13
    CSS 13

We will join the count down now that our present one is about over (CN 4/15 thru 4/28). Will be at CN from April 19th thru the 27th 2013 and again from Nov 15 thru the 26th 2013. Can't wait to book 2014.

Irie
    Doug n Carolyn

Ah,.. Hello??? You are not going without me Doug. Who is going to walk you down the stairs??

Quote Originally Posted by leonkelly View Post
    Ah,.. Hello??? You are not going without me Doug. Who is going to walk you down the stairs??

You have nerve being that you need a map to find your room after having a couple drinks during happy hour at the pool bar. Besides there are no stairs at CN. We have been going there for over 10 years now and there are no stairs, only steps to the pool and pool bar as I remember!
    See ya there in 20 days Bro! I will save you a drink or two! (not)

Irie

My husband and I will be making our first trip to CN April 17-27, 2013! This will be our 9th time to Jamaica, but our first time to Negril and to Couples!

So many sleeps left to go....

Default Holy countdown batman!!! ;) were in!!

Quote Originally Posted by DougnCarolyn View Post
    We will join the count down now that our present one is about over (CN 4/15 thru 4/28). Will be at CN from April 19th thru the 27th 2013 and again from Nov 15 thru the 26th 2013. Can't wait to book 2014.

Irie
    Doug n Carolyn
    Well Doug the first payment is in for 19th thrum 27 th 2013!! Se you this Friday for 9 days. Hope you still like me after that . Think ill start the countdown afterwe get back!!!

We're at CN now (12 - 20) and we're booked for April 11-19 next year. We find leaving easier to bear if we already have our return booked!

Linda and Bert from NJ

Lisa and Jeff from NJ chiming in for roll call!!! Formerly of the March Maniacs (just got back 3/17/12) and are booked for 4/12 - 4/20/2013 for our 5th visit to CN. Looking foward to seeing my MMs again and making some new friends! 361 days and counting! HOOT!

Default Same thought process...

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    We have changed our dates as I previously said we probably would....going to CSS April 9-16 the back home to CN 16-23rd 2013 !! Its a year away, but it will come fast!

J & S
    CN 09/10/11/12/13
    CSS 13
    Hey there

Looks like you will be one day ahead of us for two weeks! We are booked at CSS April 10th to 17th and Couples Negril April 17th to 24th! Of course, with booking a year in advance, plans/dates may change slightly but fingers and toes crossed that it all works out. This would be my ideal trip of a lifetime as I love CSS and CN! Just returned from CSS last week! Still on cloud 9 I think! Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
    K
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by boiler View Post
    My wife and I have booked CN for April 10th - 17th. I know it sounds a LONG time away but it'll be here before we know it.

Anyone else planning the trip during this timeframe?
    We booked from our rom the other morning..sale was too good . Winding down this yearsb 2 weeks by the pool as I type
    April 8-20 2913

Ok..Our turn.

Tommywommy and Peggyweggy of 10 0 c

CN..April 13-21,2013.

Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    Hey there

Looks like you will be one day ahead of us for two weeks! We are booked at CSS April 10th to 17th and Couples Negril April 17th to 24th! Of course, with booking a year in advance, plans/dates may change slightly but fingers and toes crossed that it all works out. This would be my ideal trip of a lifetime as I love CSS and CN! Just returned from CSS last week! Still on cloud 9 I think! Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
    K
    We definately have to get together. We have never been to CSS, so we sure could use some advice. If would like to chat about next year, shoot us an email at ironranger6@aol.com and we can ask you guys some newbie questions.

Can't wait!

Jay & Susan

Hello everyone, we are Paul and Lisa from Maine. After spending the last two years at CSS, we are thinking of changing our current CSS booking (April 13-21, 2013) to CN. We like CSS, but are looking for a different experience in Negril. Would love some advice from those of you that are CN repeaters. What type of room would you recommend, etc. We have stayed in a one bedroom beach front at CSS and have liked the location at CSS. We are really looking forward to the beach, different restaurants, and of course, meeting all of the wonderful people who call Couples their hone away from home.

Paul ans Lisa
    CSS 4/11
    CSS 4/12
    CN 4/13 - 4/21/2013

Default April 20 th -23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommywommy View Post
    Ok..Our turn.

Tommywommy and Peggyweggy of 10 0 c

CN..April 13-21,2013.

Hugs
    Tommy hugs from Mike and Jean as our paths will cross for a day or two, 3 days at cn and then off to css. Ironranger we also will meet again. By the way posted this from CN.

Quote Originally Posted by Grady View Post
    Hello everyone, we are Paul and Lisa from Maine. After spending the last two years at CSS, we are thinking of changing our current CSS booking (April 13-21, 2013) to CN. We like CSS, but are looking for a different experience in Negril. Would love some advice from those of you that are CN repeaters. What type of room would you recommend, etc. We have stayed in a one bedroom beach front at CSS and have liked the location at CSS. We are really looking forward to the beach, different restaurants, and of course, meeting all of the wonderful people who call Couples their hone away from home.

Paul ans Lisa
    CSS 4/11
    CSS 4/12
    CN 4/13 - 4/21/2013

Hi Paul and Lisa

We have stayed at both CSS and CN. As mentioned above we have booked for next year and are hoping to do a two week split stay starting at CSS, followed by CN. You will love CN! Although very different from CSS, it is equally as beautiful and special in it's own unique way ( as is the case with all 4 Couples properties). I can understand why you like the beach front suites at CSS as they are very centrally located. You will find at CN that the resort is very compact so everything is close by regardless of where your room is located (especially in comparison to CSS). In General, CN rooms don't offer the same breath taking views as CSS. We have only stayed in Gardenview rooms at CN. Although I have not stayed in a beach front room at CN, I have always been under the impression that the beach front rooms may not offer the view that you are expecting and therefor I haven't felt that I can justify the difference in price. Of course everyone is different but I would much rather spend the extra money on an additional day or two then on a room upgrade. As beautiful as CSS is...Negril is equally as beautiful. And the beach....well, in my opinion there is no comparison! I know it's always hard to leave what you love but if CN is calling to you then you won't be disappointed! Wherever you end up we will see you there (CSS April 10-th to 17th, CN April 17th to 24th)!

Cheers,
    K
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Grady View Post

Paul ans Lisa
    CSS 4/11
    CSS 4/12
    CN 4/13 - 4/21/2013
    We have been to CN 3 times are are trying CSS for the first time, What I can tell you is based on my research of CSS. The rooms at CN will not be comparable, they are more basic at CN and don't really have the good views that CSS has............... however , we absolutely love CN....... we always get a suite.....which means that we are always in either building 8 or nine. I would highly recommend a garden suite and the 3rd floor....... any other questions shoot me an email.....ironranger6@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by mjd View Post
    Tommy hugs from Mike and Jean as our paths will cross for a day or two, 3 days at cn and then off to css. Ironranger we also will meet again. By the way posted this from CN.
    We are certainly jelous of you guys......we were there this past new years eve...had a blast! Can't wait until next April....boy is it a long ways away......a bonus is that we are finally in the top romance rewards category! sweet!

We were able to convice a close couple of ours to join us April 16-23rd. Can't wait to show them all the reason why we keep coming back. I'm sure they will be bitten just as we were! I have a question to put out there. ......... Does anybody know if you are able to link reservations, so your friends who have booked the same category room as we have, are in the same building as we will be?

Thanks all!

Jay & Susan with Drew & Karen April 16-23rd 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    We were able to convice a close couple of ours to join us April 16-23rd. Can't wait to show them all the reason why we keep coming back. I'm sure they will be bitten just as we were! I have a question to put out there. ......... Does anybody know if you are able to link reservations, so your friends who have booked the same category room as we have, are in the same building as we will be?

Thanks all!

Jay & Susan with Drew & Karen April 16-23rd 2013
    Hi Jay and Susan,

We traveled the last two years with another couple and for next year we have two other couples joining us. However, I have not figured any way for us to have our reservations linked. This year, I even had us on the same booking and we were seperated. If you find a way, please let us know so we can take advantage of the same.

Paul and Lisa April 13-21. 2013

Hell I'll get the list started...

April 20130at CN

Ron & Tracey 8-20
    Jeff & Lisa 12-20
    Paul & Lisa 13-21
    Jay & Susan 16-23
    Drew & Karen 16-23
    Tommy & Peggy 17-21
    Steve & Nathalie 17 - 27
    Eric & Diane 20-27

I'm sure I missed someone so feel free to copy and paste and add your info...
    I know it's early for a count down...but for us it's 50 Wednesday's to go....

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast