Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    This is our fourth trip and for our newest trick, I scored super frugal flights to Orlando and we have a 10 hour layover so, spending the night there, BUT, we land in MoBay at 8:27 A.M., JetBlue out of Orlando. I'm really loving the idea of my first day being a WHOLE day!!!

11 days and counting

Wiggy
    Looks like the last day for that early flight is Apr 4thth

Two times going to CSS we flew Delta out of Milwaukee at 5:50am, short connection in Atlanta, got to MBJ at 11:40ish, luggage, shuttle, etc....... were on the beach by 2-3pm.

Leave Boston at 0500 - arrive in Mobay at 0950; wake up around noon in time to enjoy a cool towel, a couple of Red Stripes, and a nap.(whether our room is ready or not).

Beware--Caribbean Air has canceled some days of their early flights out of Phila. and didn't bother to alert passengers immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by ORV View Post
    Looks like the last day for that early flight is Apr 4thth
    Whew, we're doing it on March 23rd. The flights are always changing. We got lucky.

we have a 550 flight out of JFK in ny . we get to MB about 830 ( if all goes well) then Timair to Negril in a perfect world we are on the beach by 10am

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3