Hybrid View

Default Candles/Oils or Sparking Wine??

My husband and I can't agree on what to choose for our romance reward gift. What are the candles/oil like?

How close to departure did you do the pre check in? I've been trying (we're 10 days away) and it doesn't seem to work. sorry for not answering the question!

I did our pre checkin last night & we arrive Mar 24. LOVE that you can also preselect mini bar items!!

Small candle, maybey 1.5" wide by 3" in height and it sits in a carved coconut shell stand with a base. The oil is a massage oil and there is also a pack of bath salts. Things can vary though. You can always get the wine in your room fridge if you request it.

Don't get the sparkling wine. You can get that in your mini-bar anyway. We thought we wanted that and ended up getting t-shirts again, which were different than the ones we got the year before.

So the romance rewards options are sparkling wine, candle, oils, or t shirts?

Thanks, We are going with the candles/oils...I added the sparkiling wine to the mini bar selection.
    TCBerry- These are just a portion of the rewards offered. You can view the complete list in the romance rewards section (link at bottom of homepage)
    23 days to CSS!!!! Hooray!

Midnight Cocktails!
    I'm sooo glad you went with with candle and oil! We selected that RR perk in December and it was just lovely! Previous posters gave you great advice---you can get sparkling wine anytime!

One Love!
    suzyQ

Where is the list of items that you can purchase for the room, like flowers, chocolates etc.
    I know it's at the concierge desk at CSA, but can you view it on-line?

You used to get a rum cake with the sparkling wine, but I think they cut that out.

I am returning to CSA from the uk for the third time. What are romamce rewards? Thanks Pat