Default 2 Different Resorts & Check-In - Randymon

We are going to CSA for 5 nights than to CTI for 7 nights when we do the pre-check in do we do the check in for each resort?
    Dianavr

We did CN and CSS last year...

Yes we checked in for each resort separately....
    All was good and they were ready for us with open arms...

Jeff and Susan
    CSS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010,
    2011, 2012, 2013
    CTI: 2009
    CN: 2011

I am not Randymon, but I can answer, yes do your pre-check in for both resorts.

When you arrive at CSA, be sure to let them know that you are transferring to CTI as well.

Hi there,

Hopefully this is not a completely silly question... how do you proceed with doing a pre check-in? How far in advance of arrival can this be done? What does it do for you?

Ok, sorry, 3 questions!

Thanks to whoever helps out
    Gary

Gary
    No Silly Questions...
    Go to the Romance Rewards tab at the bottom. Log in. There is a check in tab on the right. Couples asked that you check in a minimum 3 days in advance. It allows you to select your rewards gift, speeds up check in, and confirms you get your future rewards points and an invitation to the repeater dinner if applicable. We usually check in about a week in advance.

Jeff and Susan
    CSS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010,
    2011, 2012, 2013
    CTI: 2009
    CN: 2011

Default Check-in confirmation?

Randymon,

It would be really nice to have some sort of confirmation that the pre-check in was received. I don't believe there is one currently, and when you log in again the system doesn't tell you that you've already checked in. We just got back from our trip and it wasn't clear when we arrived that the resort had received our preferences since our mini-bar didn't have what I had requested and we never received the sparkling wine that I had requested as our repeater perk. We did however get a nice bump in our room category, so we didn't complain (not that we would have anyways). But I'm just curious whether there could be some kind of confirmation that our preferences were indeed received in the future.

Thanks!

One thing about the selection of drinks on pre-check in. They have no way of knowing what room you are going to be in until you arrive for the most part. Our room was not ready when we got there. When it was, about 1 hours or so later, the bar did not have in it what I ordered. Changed went to the beach for about an hour and when I went back to the room, the drink request had been completed. I think they will get it filled once they know what room you are in and they have received that information. They handed us our sparkling wine before we had even finished drinking our sparkling wine at check in. Guess it depends on the day.