Hybrid View

Default CTI vs CSS, Honeymoon in July/August

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for July 29- August 5. We cannot decide if we should go to CSS or CTI. I see more review on CTI so it makes me think that is the better option but they both look so wonderful! Any helpful tips on deciding? Which beach is better? What are the rooms we should not stay in? Any certain upgrades we should make? We are so excited! Thank you for any advise!

Hi Livi2,

Congrats on the upcoming honeymoon. It all depends on what you're looking for in a resort. CSS is more spread out and romantic than CTI. CSS has a larger beach and actually has 2 beaches (Sunset Beach for AN) although CTI has the Island. CTI has a catamaran cruise that is awesome. To make a selection it's best to look at the pictures, do some research and let your heart lead you to the one that calls to you the loudest.

Be sure to get the perks for coming to Couples for your honeymoon and also sign up for the Romance Rewards so you can get those perks too.

Enjoy your honeymoon!

Bart & Bug

We have been to both resorts and prefer CSS. It's absolutely beautiful with lots of areas to roam. All of the rooms are suites with gorgeous views. You have a Friday night Gala plus a beach party night. The staff, food and entertainment are wonderful. The only thing CSS does not have is a Cat Cruise but it makes up for it in other ways. We feel CSS is much more romantic. For us CTI has a more hotel-like feel to it. But whichever one you choose, you will have a wonderful time.

Default Thank you!

Thank you for the responses!!!

My husband and I got married and honeymooned at CTI in August of 2011. We FELL IN LOVE with it! We visited CSS and absolutely hated the layout and all the stairs. We just felt that CTI was a better fit for us. We loved seeing the waves crash on the shore from our balcony. CSS doesn't have any rooms that look directly on the water/within 30 feet like CTI does.

But I know a lot of people like CSS. It just wasn't for us. We were so pleased with our choice in CTI.
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!