Default Guest Zumba Instructor at CSA from 3-3 to 3-10?

Would love to know if there will be a guest Zumba instructor at CSA for my upcoming trip in only 2 more get ups !!!

Anybody know?

Hi Robin--Yes I know-It's me-Yazmon.

We will be Zumbaing at the Bamboo Bar everyday at 11 am. Bring on the Red Stripe. It is now EFD!!!

Yazmon,
    Your a funny guy...
    Safe travels tomorrow, save a seat for us, and I will show you guys a few Zumba moves on Saturday...

yazmon, I have a great exercise instructor who is interested in being a guest instructor. Can you tell me how she would get started going as an instructor?

Oxbgirl--I was just joking with Robin. We are all at CSA at the same time. I do work out, but I'm too un-coordinated to do Zumba. The only moves that I have are trying to find my room at the end of the night!!!!

CSA does have guest instructors. I was speaking with one a couple of years ago. CSA will put them up in a GVS, I think for free, in exchange for teaching a class once a day. Check with the main office.

Quote Originally Posted by oxbgirl View Post
    yazmon, I have a great exercise instructor who is interested in being a guest instructor. Can you tell me how she would get started going as an instructor?
    Oxb - "Vee" posted some time back that she knows how to become a guest instructor:

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...907#post124907

We've met a couple several times at CN and one of them (the wife) is the guest instructor. The last time we saw them they had 2 weeks at CSA, 2 weeks at CN and were then on to 1 week at CSS. Sounds like quite the deal but we didn't ask how they registered.

Speaking of ... how was your V-day trip to CN?

visit fitnessprotravel.com for more info. (I'll be the visiting group fitness instructor at CSA 8/12-9/19!)