Default CN pool question

I'm no sure where I read it, but I "heard" you can ride the floaty mat over the little waterfall from the main pool to where the pool bar is. Is this true or is it frowned upon and only done by daredevils?

Ok here goes,

Yes, kind of, not so much daredevils, but slightly intoxicated, you can get scratched up so I hear.........

Quote Originally Posted by thelilone View Post
    I'm no sure where I read it, but I "heard" you can ride the floaty mat over the little waterfall from the main pool to where the pool bar is. Is this true or is it frowned upon and only done by daredevils?
    as long as you wear a helmet all should be good.. i think couples frowns upon going over said falls in a barrel....enjoy and remember to hang on

I've slid down over the waterfall on my backside without my floatie but I have never ridden my floatie over the falls ............ I have seen more than one woman lose their top while doing so, though. So if any of you women out their decide to give it a try ........ hang on to "the girls" because they may do a surprise appearance.
    Julie

You can try to float over it but in most cases you won't make it over.

Daredevil nothing! Thirsty YES!

Attachment 1534

Attachment 1535
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; January 13th, 2010 at 08:02 PM.

Grab some folks and have raft races over the falls. It is really fun! Rdyjmjm photos show just that occasion.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Juli

I even cheated and still didn't win that race!

RDYJMJM

HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to "races" sans guest appearances

That race was so rigged!

Bruce

They were rigged. But the fun part was getting to the swim up bar and not be the last one over the falls. The last one over got the Bob Marley.

That sure was a fun day.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    Bruce

They were rigged. But the fun part was getting to the swim up bar and not be the last one over the falls. The last one over got the Bob Marley.
    I think Fuzzy gave me the Bob Marley BEFORE the race. That's why I was dead last.

(Actually, my room key came off my arm, but no one believes that story...)

Bruce Bruce Bruce

Now come on we heard those stories. That Bob Marley before the race was to give you the added fuel to get over the falls.

My excuse was better. I left my bathing suit at the starting line.

Leave it to Jim to come up with the pic's........... Ahhh the April Fools!!! Once in a lifetime memories.

Marie

I hear an encore for the April Fools don't you?

I saw a few people last week going over the falls on the rafts.

Marie

Jean took the pictures. I was in the race. You know the one who left his bathing suit at the starting line!

Me

Most of the time the pool doesn't have that much water flowing over the falls to let a person on a float flow over. You would probably bottom out. At least my bottom did.

Yeah, not much floating over as much as just going over with some assistance.