Default Please help me with my hm

My fiance and I have booked our HM at Couples negril and are staying in the beachfront room. I would like some pointers or helpful hints on EVERYTHING there and maybe some personal reviews! Thanks soo much

Best place in the world for a honeymoon. The best advice I can give you is to not schedule any off-site excursions. Stay on the resort the whole time, except for the included excursions like snorkeling, glass bottom boat, cat cruise, scuba, etc.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I disagree. Don't get sucked into the resort the whole time. Jamaica is more than just Couples. Go into Negril. Very cool little town. Walk the beach, visit with some locals. Go visit with the folks at Three Dives. Visit the Huge artist market downtown. If you stay on the resort the whole time you'll miss this and it's wonderful.

The afternoon tea cookies are fabu! Lychee is awesome for dinner! Don't miss the gala buffet!
    Check out the AN beach...
    Star gaze from the beach...Amazing!
    Don't miss the catamaran, so fun!
    Float in the Caribbean with a cocktail!
    Do the private dinner on the beach.
    Take a nap in a hammock.
    SAVE ROOM FOR DESSERT!!!
    Congrats & Enjoy! It will be fantastic!