Default CN -AN beach hours

Hello all. I was wondering if the AN beach closes at a certain time and if you can swim nude in the ocean at night? It's something we wanted to do last year but we were at CSA and we knew it wasn't allowed. Also, is it safe at night? Do the scaries come out to get you?

Thanks so much!

I don't think the beach ever closes. I'm not sure I would want to swim in the ocean at night. It's sooo dark! There is the hot tub on the AN side that is very private and open all night. You will love it! It is sooo beautiful and relaxing! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLoveEnergy View Post
    Hello all. I was wondering if the AN beach closes at a certain time and if you can swim nude in the ocean at night? It's something we wanted to do last year but we were at CSA and we knew it wasn't allowed. Also, is it safe at night? Do the scaries come out to get you?

Thanks so much!
    My wife & I swam there one night when the moon was out & beautiful. We saw a sting ray & needless to say I practically walked on water....my wife said she never seen me move so fast
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

You can stay on the AN beach as long as you want. We generally stay until the sun is almost down and we get a bit chilly. But, after dinner we sometimes head down to the hot tub there and look at the stars. We are scuba divers and have gone on some night dives while at CN but we take a flashlight. I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to go into the water at night with no wetsuit and no flashlight to boot. I'm pretty nervous about that. Of course, we've seen other people go swimming at night so it isn't a problem at CN.

Looking forward to sitting in the hot tub looking up at the stars with my wonderful wife by my side... Sounds like the best to be :-)