Default Our First Time to Couples Swept Away - 4/27/12

This will be our 5th trip to Jamaica but our first time to Couples Swept Away. We are looking so forward to arriving and hope to have a great time and make some fun new friends. Give us a shout if you are going to be there 4/27/12 for a week.
    Hope to hear from others!
    P&D

We won't be there then, but you are going to love CSA. It's so romantic and has the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Enjoy your week. I'm so jealous. CSA ROCKS!!!!

We will be arriving the same day. Our friends are getting married on Saturday. First time to Couples and very excited. There are about 20 of us going and should be a blast.
    Rhonda

We will see u there, were goin for a wedding and will b ther from 4-27 to 5-4 . Can't wait overdue vaca an well b there with multiple couples.
    Rhonda

Hi Rhonda! Where is everyone coming from? We're so excited to get there too and for a long needed vaca!

I'll be there from the 23rd to the 30th of April for our honeymoon, can't wait!!! after the snow we're supposed to get in the midwest tomorrow, all I can do is buy more swimsuits and dream of the beach.....it will be our first time too, and I cannot WAIT!

We are comin from MI about 15 miles north of Detroit. We've been all over the Carribean and Mexico but firs time to Jamaica. My cousin, who's going, has gone before but the other side of the island. Were in our mid 30's and have a 2 1/2 yr old, so believe me we are ready. 1st trip since having him so it'll be sad but were going to Skype while were there, lol.
    Can't wait to meet up.

My fiance and I will be there 4/23-5/1 and we're getting married 4/26. There will be 10 of us going, but we're not planning to all stay together at all times. We're into doing our own thing. Would love to meet up with some of you!

Hi Rhonda! If you like please feel free to email us at cplwholovesjamaica@yahoo.

Tara - we are very excited to get there too! It will be really nice to make new friends where ever they may be from! We're looking for a fun enjoyable week!

Feel free to email us in advance - cplwholovesjamaica@yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabethW View Post
    My fiance and I will be there 4/23-5/1 and we're getting married 4/26. There will be 10 of us going, but we're not planning to all stay together at all times. We're into doing our own thing. Would love to meet up with some of you!

Robin & Deann We will be there from 4/28 to 5/6. Hope to see you there.

Shane and Jasmine. We'll be there 4/30 - 5/10! First time to Couples and first time to Jamaica, we're so excited to experience CSA!

Default First Visit Too

It'll be our first visit to CSA April 28 - May 5th too!

We're coming from MI as well. Except about 10 miles south of Detroit.

So looking forward to this trip!

My husband & I will be coming for our first visit April 29-May 3rd. We can not wait. We are hoping to hire a driver to take us to YS Falls on the 3rd; if anyone is interested in joining in on the trip w/ us please let me know.

We thought about the falls, how far is it and what's the cost for the driver and such.
    Thanks.

Nice ...more MI ppl...we should meet up.. We're from Warren

We will b

My boyfriend and I will be coming from san francisco for our first trip to csa from 4/22-4/27. We are so excited and counting down the days!

My fiance and I will be here from 4/27 to 5/7 on our honeymoon. Can't wait! Our 3rd trip to Negril, 2nd to CSA!
    Hope to meet some new friends!!
    Happy countdown and travelling to everyone
    Brooke and Adam

My husband & I will be there April 30th to May 4th. We would like to do a YS Falls trip on the 3rd if anyone else is interested in going in on renting a private driver let me know. You can email me at cthestreets@hotmail.com. This is our first trip to Jamaica and we can hardly wait!

Rhonda - It seems that the falls are about 11/2 hours away from CSA. Looks like a driver ranges around 120-160 dollars for the day so I think it will be cheaper if there is another couple.

Shane & Jasmine - the count down is on, but still can't come soon enough. We really look forward to meeting you and others.

Quote Originally Posted by ShanenJas View Post
    Shane and Jasmine. We'll be there 4/30 - 5/10! First time to Couples and first time to Jamaica, we're so excited to experience CSA!