Default Frontier Airlines???

My bride and I will be leaving for CN this Sat on Frontier Airlines. Has anyone ever taken them? are they usually on time? Is it a good Airline? Just looking for some info ahead of time so I know what we should expext. Do they charge for baggage?
    Can't wait to get there.
    Rich

I think they were rated very high on the list of the major airlines this fall. never flew with them though.

I know someone that has used Frontier for flights to Colorado from TN and back several times and really like the line.

the wife flies with them quite a bit for work and says it's her favorite airline. i believe they do charge for bags but have some of the cheapest fees- she said onboard experience is the best compared to other major carriers

Are you flying all legs of the trip on Frontier? I just tried to look up prices for comparison and couldn't find a single flight into Jamaica on Frontier.

They do offer flight ratings on TripAdvisor now.

Are you flying Frontier all the way to Montego Bay? I've tried to price flight but cannot get the Frontier site to recognize Montego Bay as a destination. Just wanted to check because I will call them to price if they go all the way there.

Thanks.

Default Frontier charters

Frontier does not fly to MBJ as a scheduled flight but does run charters for Apple out of St Louis,Ohare and Rockford airports

We are flying Frontier non stop from STL to MBJ via Apple Vacations. This may be a charter type flight.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com