Thread: Room request

Default Room request

6 more days to CSS! Was wondering if there was a way to request a room before arrival? We're staying in a 1 bedroom beachfront suite and would rather not be on the ground floor. Is there someone I can email for this request?

You can REQUEST when you check in.

Hi tonyo!
    You are sooooo lucky to be going to CSS so soon! We don't get to go "home" until July! You can request a particular room or floor in Block A or B (where the Beachfront Suites are located) upon arrival. You can't make a request in advance. The staff will do all that they can to give you the room you want.

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ

tonyo,

we are staying at CSA end of May and I emailed Couples from this website using the contact us by email page with a room request, and I go a quick response today, that my request was noted but not guaranteed,which is the case any hotel/resort...but I was happy with the response...hopefully we will get it...

tonyo,

scroll down to the bottom of the message board page, and you will see the Contact Us link...or you can find it on the home page as well..

Couples does not accept advanced requests (unless you have a physical/medical condition that mandates a first-floor room). Couples previously did accept advanced requests, but too many guests assumed that their requests had to be honored and were rude/ugly when Couples wasn't able to honor their request upon arrival.

You can make your request when you arrive. If a non-first-floor room is available, Couples will happily put you in it.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Every year our TA writes it up somehow that we would prefer an upper floor. Of course they can't guarantee that you will get it, but we've never had a problem. Every year we get an upper floor.