Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It has not stopped since I booked last wk!!!!!!!!! Is there a 12 step program to stop them?

I must admit that I have not yet experienced a CR. Our first visit to Couples will be in December. I'm a little nervous having never done it. Please Couples ... be gentle with me.

Think hubby had one yesterday at the grocery store. He came home with some Red Stripe!
    (What a guy....I think I'll keep him)

itsme: After the flight to Montego Bay, and getting your luggage then doing the custom thing and finally you walk through the door, turn to your left and there it is. The Couples Lounge. From that moment on, until you leave, you will smile, laugh, giggle(I even like the word), more than you could imagine. Regardless of which resort you are going to, be prepared to be amazed. The resort and the grounds and impeccably cared for. Wonderful surprises around every corner. There are many things to do, see, try, taste, drink, and on and on into the sultry Caribbean evening. Enjoy it all.

Richie

Can't sleep cause I'm having one now, will be there Wednesday!!!

Ooooooo!!!!...Just had one!!!!

Crabracer,you have captured it perfectly! I smiled the whole way through your clever and oh-so-true post. I start every single day with a CR. I have a picture I took from a boat of CTI in progress this past Feb. I keep it on the dresser and every morning I begin my CR with gratitude that we are booked for February 2010. Just 161 days left. For us, the orgasmic CR comes when you first step off the plane into the tube and all that hot air and humidity hit you. We love it!! Only gets better from there. Thanks for the great post. Gotta run, feel another CR coming. Name:  dolph.gif
Views: 2108
Size:  17.0 KB

I have been awaiting this vacation for a long time. We booked it months and months ago. It always seemed closer than it does today. Now that we will be arriving at the resort in 48 hours, I feel like it is months away. What is up with that? My brain knows what is coming...why is it playing tricks on me? I want my CR back!

Wow Richie, you've said it all.. The CR, a good name for it... I can get one when ever someone comments on the photo of our beloved Tower Island on my desk top at work, when I hear someone speak with a Jamaican accent, or sometimes, it just happens.
    Looking so forward to April and the Amigo's reunion, ..32 more Fridays until we arrive......
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

I love your counting method Yammy! Syl just came in the room and said, "Nine more weeks". No matter how you count it, just to be "counting down" is my daily elixir. So I said to Syl, "And we're just as excited about our 30th trip as we were for our first". We both sighed and smiled at each other. It was though we had just " shot up" with peacefullness, harmony, tranquility. We stood for just a moment, silently, envisioning what we were feeling. "Wow. Nine weeks". I can hear those old bags starting to get restless. They are just as excited as we are to be going. Mmmmmmmmmmm!!

Richie

I love this!!! My husband just came back from a long drive, Colorado to NJ and said he was thinking Wow, Jamaica in a few months--he was having CRs!!! I have them everyday, now I have a name for them. 145 days!!! Summer flashed by so I am anticipating the fall as well then its our turn to come home!!!

When you get some it def. makes a bad day a great day. Just the thought of laying on the island with a cold drink looking out into the ocean as far as you can see with out a worry or care in the world! That is my moment!

I know exactly what you mean, COUPLES is the best place in the world i have been to, everything from the staff to the island itself is fantastic! we have friends outside the resort and often go into the mountains when we visit, it is one of the safest places i have ever been to. But the best thing ever is i have just got in from work and my husband handed ne a brochure saying we are going again next year i cannot wait. Since getting married there in 2001 we have been 4 times, next year is going to be even better why? because everytime we go its better than the last time!!!!!

Default I got it today

We leave for CSA in 66 days. Today I was cruising the internet (just to see if I could have gotten a cheaper price for my vacation, when I discovered there are no more rooms available at CSA during the time we are there. We are among the lucky people who will be able to be at this wonderful place. I am so glad we booked our trip a few months ago

I dont't think I ever Don't get it... LOL...
    I miss Home !

I never thought I'd say that I could have mulitples at work!!!

Isn't it funny how just the though of going to Jamaica instills you with a sense of calm, tranquility and romance?? At least I know it does it for me. We're booked for 7 nights at CTI in just 45 days. It will be our first trip there, although our 6th overall to Couples, and at least daily, one of us will say to the other "xx days to Jamaica" or "Aren't you excited about Jamaica?". I think I'm actually MORE excited now for trip #6 than I was for trip #1.

Soon come.
    V

Default That feeling!

It just happened and I came to the message board.... I'm tingly all over! LOL 38 days and counting....

OH I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one. We had our first trip to CSA this summer and I still can't get it off my mind. I don't want to work or deal with any real life stuff. I just want to be back at CSA. I think I need an intervention.LOL What am I going to do????

Great post! I had one when my daughter and I were walking out of Sam's Club and there were two women talking. I heard one of them say something about being Swept Away. My daughter asked what they were talking about. I responded "I don't know. But all I'm thinking about is your mother and I sitting on our beach."
    I told my wife the story when we got home. I think she had a CR also.

I "got it" Monday morning when I arrived at work. I just changed jobs and negotiated to keep this Saturday's trip intact, I have not taken on a lot of work yet so on Monday I had a case of major short timers disease!

44 hours til I'm drinking a rum on the beach at CSA!!!!

I feel as though there is a new line in the sand. We are now unashamed, unafraid, and unwilling to any longer be forced to hide our feelings. Having a CR should not and will not be looked upon as deviant behavior. For the uninformed and uneducated souls that must wander this planet, endlessly seeking a respite spot for their next vacation, we tried to tell you. Couples. That's all you needed to know.
    Now we stand united. Firm in our belief that if one CR is good, twenty are much gooder!!

Go forth from this place and try not to tell anyone of our secret island somewhere in the West Indies. If they are "okay", they will find us.

Richie

Richie

Gooder??

Is that almost the same as betterer?

JIM When I was a kid, my mother used to say "gooder". and I always had to correct her. I knew that she was fooling with me. She knew that I was fooling with her. We both laughed and giggled and hugged each other. I was five or six or so. And although that time has long since passed, each time I retrieve an isolated incident or moment, it is as vivid to me today as though it just happened. The tears streaming down my face and on to the desk, are a mixture of sweetness and bitterness. I could live ten more lifetimes and it still would not be enough time to pay tribute to my mother and all that she taught me .

Besides, using "gooder" is also covered under "literary license #485976

Richie

OK that's BETTERER knowing that it is licensed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2