Default Dinner/Spa Reservations

Hey there, does anyone know if you can make dinner or spa reservations before arriving. I thought my travel agent mentioned being able to but I done see anyone on the website mentioning this.

Thanks!

Have to wait till you get there.

Hi headrockk,
    You don't say what resort you're going to, but I know at CSS you can't make dinner reservations until you check in and have a room/suite number, but you can make spa appointments in advance.

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ

Yea - I was wondering about that too as I have been reading that sometimes upon check-in there are no reservations left for some things...

You have to wait until at the resort and then book your reservation at the concierge desk for dinner. That way guests already at the resort can still get a reservation as well. Especially if they tried a restaurant and wanted a another meal there before leaving or just didn't know that the fancier restaurants required reservations. This is the only fair way to do this so all guests get a chance. I am not sure about the spa.

You can book a private dinner before arrival but not regular dinners. I also believe there is a link on the spa page to book spa appointments prior to arrival. The rest have to wait.