Default flights into Jamaica

For all the experienced travelers to Couples, what airlines generally are the earliest to land in Jamaica? I figure the earlier the flight, the more time on the beach!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

We take the 6 am Air Jamaica flight out of Philly. In November, we arrived at MBJ by 9 and were the first plane through that day. I had my first Red Stripe at 9:20 am!!!! We got to CN a little after 11 - lunch wasn't even open yet! We changed into the bathing suits from our carry-ons and hit the beach.

Someone else just asked the same question. We fly out of Boston on U.S. Air around 5:00 a.m. Arrive in Charlotte around 7:00. leave Charlotte around 8:00 and arrive in Jamaica around 10:00, sometimes closer to 11:00

We will by flying with Sun Country and will arrive at 10:05 a.m. They are a Charter flight through "Fun Jet Vacations". Guess we better pack our swim suits in our carryon. We will have lots of time before checkin.

Last edited by Okieislandgirl; February 29th, 2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: duplicate

Look at various travel sites . It will give you all of your options on various airlines. We fly out of JFK on Caribbean Airlines. Flight 10 departs JFK at 5:50 am and lands in MBJ around 8:30 am.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Out of Atlanta its Delta. Just remember you will most likely not have a room ready before 2 or 3 pm. I just like to have my stuff in my room before I really can relax Personal preference.

US Air out of Charlotte flight leaving at 7:50 am gets you into MBJ at 10:50 am. Usually through immigrations and customs and in the Couples Lounge by 11:30-11:45 and at CN (where we go) in time for the lunch buffet and onto the beach.

Thinking it depends on where you are coming from and what day. We are out of Arizona taking a red eye with Usair one stop. Should be in Jamaica around 9:30 am should be on beach around noon. 153 days

Definitely Air Jamaica (now Caribbean Airlines) if your leaving from the Philadelphia Airport that is...there flights tend to arrive in Jamaica around 8:30 a.m., which will then place you at Couples around 11ish...perfect time to still have the whole day to enjoy the beach! As a matter of fact, thats what I'll be doing on May 23rd!! Can't wait!!

USAir from RIC leaving 5:30 AM ,you are in MBJ at 9:51 AM
    or from PHL Caribbean Air non stop leaving at 6AM

Carribean Air normally gets in frst, we are leaving from Philly straight thru, next up would be USAir

We are flying Delta this year and our flight is scheduled into MoBay at about 11 in the morning. Not too bad, best we have found from STL. We figure to be at CSA around 3. From our experience if you can get in before noon from the States, you are doing pretty good.

It all depends on where they are coming from. I'd imagine Miami has some early direct flights but if you don't live there it doesn't really matter. We get there around 11:30 using US Air each time and that includes a stop in Charlotte. You won't do much better than that unless you have a direct flight from your city.

I think there are some early ones from Orlando too. Jet Blue maybe?

The Philly Air Jamaica flight at 6AM should get you to MB first. My wife and I were the 2nd couple to get to customs that day we took Air Jamaica. We will be using them again.

Definitely, I have a 7:30 flight on Jet Blue out of Orlando landing in MoBay at 8:27 AM in 20 more sleeps.