Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mine is simple
    Evening - Lagavullin or the Glenlievet neat
    Daytime- Bombay Blue Saphire otr w/ a twist of lime

Be brave and have a "Bob Marley"!

High calorie milkshake type drink: Hummingbird or Dirty Banana (extra dirty) (float in some extra rum)
    Slushy drink: Miami Vice or Pina Colada (again float in some extra rum)
    Basic mixed: Mailibu and Coke, Appleton Rum and Coke, Vodka and Ting (grapefruit soda), Seabreeze, etc
    Shots: Bob Marley, Mind Eraser, Kamikazi
    And the ever popular "suprise me", "drink of the day", or your "bartender's own special".
    I can taste them all now...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

My hubby and I will be there for the first time this summer for our anniversary. We don't drink much but would love to take advantage of all the yummy cocktails, especially since its all inclusive. So I am totally loving this thread! What ones are yummy(sweet), but not too strong, yet strong enough you actually can tell they had alcohol in them? We have very little experience and would love suggestions! Is there a menu at the bar? Neither of us like strong drinks.

Went you are really hot, go get some vanilla ice cream, anf have them top it off at the bar with appleton's. Read it on a post last year, had to try it, and it is freaking incredible. Very carmeley...... yum......

Vodka slush..light and delicious! !

Mimosa's for breakfast...made with some of the local juices YUMMY!!!! Rum Punch and when you want to add a kick to it go with Planters Punch but be CAREFUL...they pack a PUNCH!!!!!
    Hubby likes Gin and Ting....Ting is GREAT!!!!! I have tried most of the afore mentioned and they are GREAT TOO!!!! Carib beer in the rooms....love it!!!! Love this thread! I see something I really want to try, the NAUGHTY JAMAICAN...only 14 days left and I think this may be the first drink I try!!!! Thanks SMROOT.

Kiki

Mimosa or Bloody Mary with breakfast. A few hummingbirds after breakfast. Rum punch throughout the day with a few Red Stripes mixed in. Wine with dinner. Beer in the evenings. It's a science.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by kara0610 View Post
    My hubby and I will be there for the first time this summer for our anniversary. We don't drink much but would love to take advantage of all the yummy cocktails, especially since its all inclusive. So I am totally loving this thread! What ones are yummy(sweet), but not too strong, yet strong enough you actually can tell they had alcohol in them? We have very little experience and would love suggestions! Is there a menu at the bar? Neither of us like strong drinks.
    ......You will love "Hummingbirds" and "Dirty Bananas".

I stay with in my comfort zone....daytime = Red Stripe, nighttime = Tanguray & Tonic....finish the night with a "Bob Marley"
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

I lived on Ting & Appleton Genesis (white Rum) when we were at CTI last year ~ very light and refreshing. My all time favorite is a good ol' Pina Colada with Appleton on the the bottom AND Appleton on top! Sooo good!

The ice cream with rum cream on it is to die for.

Thank you everyone for all the responses! My "To Drink List" is getting quite long and I cannot wait!!! I'll be the one passed out at the pool bar...

I'm with brucekelli. Their drink routine is the same as mine.
    Mimosa's in the morning, a mix of tropical drinks and Red Stripe throughout the day, wine at dinner and one or two red stripes to finish the night off.

Name:  5094131017_57b35186fa_z.jpg
Views: 821
Size:  37.5 KB

Order up those "Bob Marleys".

Hummingbirds are the best! No one has described it yet. It's rum cream, a banana, creme de cacoa and strawberry syrup blended with ice to taste like a chocolate banana milk shake. Wow I may have to mix myself up one tonight and dream of my next trip home to CSA!

Miami Vice! The champagne is wonderful too!

Mine is the Jamaican Delight, dark rum of course, apricot brandy, pineapple juice, not sure anymore what the recipe is but it's refreshing and light, not too sweet.

Attached is my To Drink List for your veiwing pleasure.

I broke the shots out separately. I'm thinking a daily shot and a nightly shot... Oh who am I kidding? I'll probably try all of them in the first day

ToDrinkList.xls

If you are sitting at one of the bars in the afternoon, just let the bartender do his(or her) thing. Drink whatever they make for you. You can't go wrong. Make sure you have a Bob Marley when you get there You will be just fine.

Hummingbirds are so yummy! Try cherry brandy, amaretto and a bit of milk with ice - it's called a Jellybean! Denva and Damon made a couple for us upon request - so good.....

All I know is I'm starting our week off on the right foot. Arrival and rum punch, check in, stuff up to the room, change into swimwear, hit the pool bar, and start the week off with a Bob Marley. They are godawful disgusting, but it's the only appropriate way to start the week

The rest of the time it will be whatever rum-based concoction I can get my hands on. Oh how I love rum...

Quote Originally Posted by domino View Post
    Attached is my To Drink List for your veiwing pleasure.

I broke the shots out separately. I'm thinking a daily shot and a nightly shot... Oh who am I kidding? I'll probably try all of them in the first day

ToDrinkList.xls

Thatnks for the list!! I am going to have to be more adventurous on my next trip.

For something light......I enjoy Grey Goose and club soda with a slash of lime. During the evening hours, I love the martini's!!! This April, while at CSS.....I am going to try a GG & Ting!

I don't typically go for a lot of sweet drinks, but I loved Jamaican Smiles--if I remember correctly, it's half pina colada and half strawberry daiquiri, swirled in the glass, with a bit of rum cream floated on top (if you want it). The only thing is, they have to make two at a time (one whole colada and one whole daiquiri=two drinks!), so find a friend or drink fast!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast