Default Patois breakfast?

Is Patois no longer serving breakfast? I notice on the website it shows only open for dinner? This was one of our favorite parts of the vacation, the open air feeling and the view while eating our post work-out breakfast.

One of the few things I miss when we are at CSA is the oceanside dining, we love to eat while viewing the water and feeling the breeze.

I checked the section you are asking about and clicked on the link Info and Hours. Looks to me like it depends upon the time of year when they serve breakfast at this restaurant. Most likely would only be closed during the off season.

Breakfast: 8:00am to 11:00am, seasonal
    Lunch: 12:30pm to 2:30am, seasonal
    Dinner: 6:30pm to 10:00pm, year-round, closed Mondays
    Reservations: Not Required
    Dress: Resort Casual (beach cover up, footwear required)

They were serving breakfast in June (and it was my favorite place to have breakfast).

They served breakfast while we were there in June. My understanding is they sometimes stop during low occupancy.

Blog Entries

captainron62,

As madjack noted, if you expand the info and hours on the website, it advises you on the restaurant times for Patois. Patois is currently open and will remain open. We only close a restaurant during periods of very low occupancy, otherwise they remain open as scheduled.

http://couples.com/swept-away/restaurants-bars.php
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    captainron62,

As madjack noted, if you expand the info and hours on the website, it advises you on the restaurant times for Patois. Patois is currently open and will remain open. We only close a restaurant during periods of very low occupancy, otherwise they remain open as scheduled.

http://couples.com/swept-away/restaurants-bars.php
    That is the answer I was looking for, thank you!

Keeping my finger crossed that it will be open during my stay in September. I have to try the stuffed banana French toast

Renee, my favourite item at Patois for breakfast is absolutely, positively the BSFT!! I just wish they would let the bread soak a little longer in the egg mixture as it's quite dry, but that sure isn't going to stop me ordering it every other day!!! lol