Default After 3 years...we are coming back!

We have made the decision to return to CSA in July 2016 for our 25th Anniversary. The last two years we've been vacationing with our three children before they are all in university/college, we would have gone to Couples except our youngest wasn't old enough, too bad, we really wanted them to experience Couples. We've definitely suggested to them that CSA is a resort you'll want to visit in the future.

We took them to JRB Jamaica last year, for a family resort it was really quite nice, of course, no comparison to CSA. This year we took them to Mexico because we've never been. It was good but the kids preferred Jamaica, there's just something about Jamaica and the people that really made our vacation great. Our kids would rather go back to Jamaica.

2016 maybe our last "big" vacation for awhile, so we wanted to come back to CSA because we know we will be treated like Kings and Queens. The last time we were there, we met a couple and have been in touch since. They go to CSA every two years and just got back this week, they were posting photos during their stay the week after we got back from Mexico and the weird thing was, I really really missed CSA, didn't miss Mexico as much Ever since our last CSA trip, I've always been comparing it to new places we vacation and so far, no resort has matched it. My friend told me a few things have changed there, not much, I hope that some of the wonder staff we met there the last two times are still there, from what I've been told, most of the entertainment staff are new and only a couple of the guys from the watersport/beach area he remembers. Too bad, those guys were awesome, we got to be pretty close to a few of them and they were an asset to the resort. Also, I hope they will let me bartend again behind the pool bar, lol, that was great. I also got to be the Texas Holdem dealer at the Piano Bar on event night, now what resort would get you involved that way? none.

We would love to go every year but I've been watching the prices of CSA go up every year, hard to keep prices down when a resort continues to provide excellence and becomes more and more popular. It's not longer a diamond in the rough . With three kids now in university, our vacations are becoming far and few.

We hope when we are there in July 2016, we will see some familiar faces, perhaps at the repeaters dinner. A round of Bob Marleys for everyone on us! haha

The Chens

Name:  Fotor_143779369817854.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  99.1 KB
    Last edited by Damenc; July 25th, 2015 at 12:12 AM.