Thread: Aloe in Rooms?

Default Aloe in Rooms?

I have a question. When my husband and I were at CSA in 2011 there were bottles of Aloe in our rooms and it was great stuff. We used it everyday after being in the sun all day. I was wondering if it is still provided in the rooms. I saw someone post in a thread about making sure you don't forget to bring Aloe from home with you to use after being in the sun all day. Can anyone tell me if it is still in the rooms or if I need to bring some from home. We are returning to CSA at the end of April.

Thanks

No more aloe

I loved the stuff! I totally wish it was still in the rooms! Or they at least could tell me who manufactured it.

Ahh, the good old days of an endless supply of aloe in the rooms at SweptAway... alas, a distant memory. They do have aloe available in the gift shops, however, particularly the 'Dis'n'Dat in the lobby and the logo shop in the Great House.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

The aloe is no longer there, but they do have a bottle of lotion that we almost used up completely in our week we were there.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Funny you posted this. I was just going through our bathroom vanity and found this! Has to be from our 2010 trip to CTI and we loved it. We were disappointed to not have it at CSS in 2012. Name:  FullSizeRender(4).jpg
Views: 294
Size:  170.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ct ti fan View Post
    Funny you posted this. I was just going through our bathroom vanity and found this! Has to be from our 2010 trip to CTI and we loved it. We were disappointed to not have it at CSS in 2012.

That's funny. I have a whole bunch of those (plus lotion and shower gel) from my 2010 trip and I don't want to use them knowing I can't get anymore! LOL Loved that stuff!

Thanks for the replies. I still have some from out honeymoon in 2011. That was some awesome stuff

We still have some bottles from our Honeymoon in 2005! Just couldn't bring ourselves to crack them open, but they are nice reminder whenever we come across them. Our Rum Cream on the other hand never lasts more than a couple months!