Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default What's your beverage of choice?

We'll be back at CN in less than 22 days!!! One of my goals this trip is to try as many new drinks as possible. I'm looking to start a To Drink list. What's everyones favorite drink? Please try to give me a delicious description to go with the name Thanks!

Rum cream on ice. Mmmm...Also, Franklyn made a drink for me that he didn't have a name for, it was rum, cranberry juice, maybe some strawberry syrup and maybe soda water or something. It was delicious, but I don't have a clue what to call it. I just asked for 'something rummy, but not too sweet'.

Someone at the pool bar suggested a "snake eyes" and I was hooked. It's like drinking a chocolate milkshake but it's not really chocolate-y. I have no idea what's in it but it was delish!!!

My new drink this year at CN, 4th trip, was a "Naughty Jamaican". Frangelica and Rum Cream over the rocks. Introduced to me by Tennyson. Loved it. In the room it was either orange juice and vodka or ting and vodka.

I know it's really simple but I love Rum Cream and coffee. It's delicious.

I discovered the paradise passion this time and really enjoyed it. Last time I liked the Miami Vice. My wife enjoyed the No Problems and Hummingbird last year. This year she was drinking the Sea Breeze with a splash of tonic. Look through the little book on the bar and try an many as sound good to you. If all else fails there is Red Stripe (which I find to be delicious) and there is always Rum, in the regular or coconut flavors. I enjoyed quite a few cocomania diets this year. Also, just a heads up on the Rum Punch. The rum punch last year on the cat cruise did not have OJ or Pineapple juice and tasted ishey. This year, it had OJ and Pineapple juice and was delish. It is very easy to drink waaaaayyyyyyyy to much of it. Be more careful than I was! Enjoy your trip!

Vodka and Ting, very simple, very refreshing, not much imagination but it is my drink of choice, works great as the perfect chaser for the Bob Marley shot
    Mick

Red Stripe of course. But, you should also try the Couples Sunset. Its a fruity girly drink but very good. We have tried to duplicate it at home, and have come very close, but not the same.

Ooh fun! Jamaica is like the only time I really drink! LOL My faves are the Dirty Banana (fresh banana, creme de cacao - not sure what else - but super yummy - like a milkshake) and love me a Ting with a splash of Absolut Citron.

My wife and I like to start our day with a Dirty Banana (well, that's after 6:30 room service breakfast, workout, 8:30 breakfast #2...pool bar just after 10:00 a.m.). We get a regular Dirty Banana and have them add an additional shot of over-proof rum. We figure if we are going to have all of those drink calories, we might as well kick it up a little and make it worthwhile! We have nicknamed our version the FilthyBanana.

Stoli and rum cream. Delicious.

Hmmmm..trying to think of a way to make a "cheat-sheet" that isn't going to wash off

Do they have drink menus in the bars at CN, cause theres no way Im going to remember all these drinks !

Hands down..........MIAMI VICE!

I had a rum cream and coffee this morning

Hi domino,
    On SSB at CSS, our bartender Jheanel made an awesome cocktail called a Lovers Paradise. It had pineapple juice, rum, triple sec and other yummy ingredients I can't remember. I had her add a splash of club soda so it wouldn't be too sweet. Highly drinkable under the hot Jamaican sun! Have a great trip!!!

suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    My wife and I like to start our day with a Dirty Banana (well, that's after 6:30 room service breakfast, workout, 8:30 breakfast #2...pool bar just after 10:00 a.m.). We get a regular Dirty Banana and have them add an additional shot of over-proof rum. We figure if we are going to have all of those drink calories, we might as well kick it up a little and make it worthwhile! We have nicknamed our version the FilthyBanana.

Filthy Banana! I love it. I am a serious rum drinker. Anything with rum that isn't overly sweet. So I absolutely love the fact that you put an extra shot of overproof in it.

Life is good when we or discussing tropical drinks....think about it!

Do they have Kahl˙a at CTI? Also what are the choices for the mini bar in the rooms..
    is it anything they offer in the resort?
    Thanks

Miami Vice, Purple Passion (which is a purple slushy drink that tastes so yummy), and orange blossom. I have no idea what's in the orange blossom it was the drink of the day one day at CN and I LOVED it. It tasted kind of like a orange creamsicle.

White Appleton rum and Ting
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Hummingbirds . Yummy!!!

Mojitos are our favorite on a hot day at the beach!

Its called a hummingbird

Caesar, with Clamato in your min bar.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast