I love the COLORS that are used throughout the resort. The sky blues, minty greens, black as black set against the stark white canvas of the building just exudes a chic, sexy, pallet to make all of your Caribbean dreams seem possible.
The secluded beach offers solitude without jet skis whizzing by, boats going up and down with the fumes, vendors hawking their wares. The compact size of the beach is perfect for the size of the resort but it still allows plenty of space for alone time.
We both loved how everything at CTI was so easy and low key. We had spent 3 nights at The Jewel before coming to CTI. While we enjoyed our time at The Jewel we were not relaxed by any means. As soon as we stepped foot over the threshold all of the stress left my body. I literally felt my shoulders relax and a smile form on my lips. There is an air about CTI that whispers "you are home, relax, take your shoes off and sit a while" It is not one thing that we love about CTI, it is everything that works so well together to create that "whisper".
I also loved the colors, we didn't see the resort before the remodel, but I love what was done and chosen! The color palatte is just perfect and sets the stage for relaxation in such a gorgeous place.
We loved the island, how pretty and quiet everything was. I know some people find it full of fun and a party atmosphere, but the week we were there it was very mellow and serene.
I also love the sense of history--some amazing people have enjoyed time at CTI since it opened in 1949. Spend some time in the piano bar looking at the glamorous pictures and thinking about how it must have been when the celebrities were getting away from it all in style! Look at these photos:
Just got back from CTI. Of course the food and staff are amazing but my three favorites are -
1. The ambiance of the resort makes you feel like a movie star
2. The views from the Ocean front rooms
3. The repeat guests that you meet, bond with and share experiences with. We have not found anything like it anywhere else.
1) the food. The food here is amazing, and it's the #1 thing we miss when we stay as CSS.
2) the view from my balcony. On all of our visits we have been fortunate to have an ocean view room in the main building, and we love sitting on our balcony and watching the waves on the beach and listening to the water.
3) the island. We have met some great people and friends out there, and it is always a great and relaxing time.