Thread: Flavored Vodka

Default Flavored Vodka

Does anyone know if CSA has FLAVORED vodka? I know there are lots of yummy drinks. (This is my second visit) But I wonder if they have flavored vodka for the occasional break from my miami vice dirty banana and humming bird.

I hope they have vanilla vodka! I've been wondering this too.

Yes, they have different flavors but not all bars have the same. The martini bar has the good stuff like Grey Goose, but the other bars have Stoli and that caliber. I saw vanilla vodka and citron. I can't remember if there were others. At the beach bars I was drinking ting and stoli - very refreshing and a nice break from fru-fru drinks!

Not that I know of but the only vodka I drink while there is in my room. I wonder what Rum Cream and Vodka would taste like?

Hey! I posted this thread before our last trip to CSA. We are planning our third trip for this July. Any update on flavored vodka at CSA?

I did tend to have a lot of Stoli Apple with Seltzer drinks while at CSA....so I know they definitely have stoli apple and stoli razz. Can't recall the rest....I know they always tended to have a few. Sometimes they would run out and replace with another one.

Laura