Hybrid View

Default Do we get the early booking "promotion" credit AND the Romance Rewards?

Wife and I and our friends (Jamaican 8) are going to CSA (AGAIN)..... This going to be our 5th trip and when we booked Couples had a promotion where you got a $300 resort credit for gift shop/spa/etc..... Well -- we're also part of the Romance Rewards program and we're at the "Passionate" level and we're supposed to get (among other things) a $200 resort credit....... We get both, right? $500 in resort credits is a LOT of SPA treatments for the wives -- which means a LOT of GOLF for me and my boys!

WE get both, right?

Yes,you do get both the early booking resort credit and the romance rewards resort credit. It amounts to a lot of
    coffee, photo packages, spa treatments and gIfts from the gift shops

Yep, you'll get the $500 and it's wonderful to spend! Have a great time.

Yes, last year we had 700 to spend! Thanks Couples

Quote Originally Posted by Sakislayer View Post
    Wife and I and our friends (Jamaican 8) are going to CSA (AGAIN)..... This going to be our 5th trip and when we booked Couples had a promotion where you got a $300 resort credit for gift shop/spa/etc..... Well -- we're also part of the Romance Rewards program and we're at the "Passionate" level and we're supposed to get (among other things) a $200 resort credit....... We get both, right? $500 in resort credits is a LOT of SPA treatments for the wives -- which means a LOT of GOLF for me and my boys!

WE get both, right?
    Yep...you get both...one time we got $500 and $150....a lot of spa time & 2 couples robes....love the promotions
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Thats right, last year we had $500 resort and $150 romance rewards, so we got a total of $650 to spend on the resort. We did a couple's massage, and bought gifts to bring back to our grandkids, and a couple of shirts for the hubby. Then we got a few pictures as well. We ended up paying maybe $35 in the end. It was great.
    Linda

Yep, you get both. Last year between early booking bonus and RR's we had $700 to spend.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

When we have booked using a special that had resort credits, we still got our romance rewards credits as well. Enjoy!

In a question I posed to Randymon recently he said yes to your question! We get both the promotion $300 credit +our $200 resort credit from our Romance Rewards level! YEAH US!! and YOU!
    We rebooked at CSA for 12/19-26 2013. We"ll be there this Christmas too, our 5th visit!

You should. We had the same deal last time we went to CSA in Jan.
    It was soooo hard trying to spend $500. LOL