Default cigar smoking at CN

Is cigar smoking banned on the beaches at CN? I'm a VERY considerate cigar smoker and I wont smoke anywhere where it's bothering anyone, but I've never visited either Jamaica or a Couples resort and I was curious to the smoking policy if any.

Thanks

Here now and people are smoking cigars and cigarettes on the beach.

Cigars are allowed everywhere!! And cubans are $12 at the resort!! So light up and enjoy!!

Im with you, I try to be considerate of others while partaking in a good cigar. We went to CN 2010 and I smoked plenty of stogeys...I really didnt find anywhere that was inappropriate to smoke a cigar, other than indoors of course. We are returning in June and will be bringing a share of my own this time. If you are a moderate/serious cigar smoker, I would consider bringing my own. They have "Cubans" but are expensive, and the origin may be questionable.

and...you will get to see the guy with the big bag on his head saying...CCCIIIIIIIIIIGGGAAAARRREEETTTTTSSS.....ci gars, cigars, cigars....It's gonna be HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! (you will appreciate that more after your visit). Enjoy!
    A local shop also sets up and sell cigars about twice a week in the evenings with a huge selection.

Quote Originally Posted by kycrazies View Post
    and...you will get to see the guy with the big bag on his head saying...CCCIIIIIIIIIIGGGAAAARRREEETTTTTSSS.....ci gars, cigars, cigars....It's gonna be HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! (you will appreciate that more after your visit). Enjoy!
    A local shop also sets up and sell cigars about twice a week in the evenings with a huge selection.
    Oh, that's very cool. I'll buy from a real cigar shop. Thanks.