Default sauna or steam room at CSA?

I think I read that there is a steam room as CSA - is there also a sauna? Does anyone know the cost? This will be our first time at CSA - any info on this would be helpful.....58 days and counting. BTW this message board is great!!!

Not sure about the sauna but there is a steam room. I've used it several times and there was no charge. The steam room for men is located in the men's dressing/shower room inside the Spa/massage area .
    My old CSA map (2007) lists a sauna at the sports complex under number 51 (Lobby, beauty salon, changing room & Lockers, Sauna, S/Complex Bar)

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

thank you for the info - i didn't see either listed on the spa menu. Can't wait to enjoy!!!

You are going to be amazed at what you don't have to pay for. There are so many great things included. Snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cats, catamaran cruise, tennis lessons, group fitness classes, activities (mixology, nature tour, etc) and entertainment. And the best thing....NO TIPPING!!! You are going to love CSA. Sorry I couldn't answer your spa question, but you asking how much it cost just amused me. CSA rocks!

There is also a sauna and a steam room in the women's locker room at the Sports Complex that is complimentary. In addition, the spa has an awesome steam room that you can use for free as long as you are having a spa service done that day.

Hey were newbies to CSA - with all the awesome reviews I've read from the message board and TA I'm already ready to book for 2013!! Thanks guys - this is an addiction, isn't it?!?!?! = ) 54 days and counting woohoo....