Thread: Whos AN?

Default Whos AN?

We will be at CTI this August..first timers..and I was wondering if everyone on the island has to be nude..including the staff?

Out on the Isle, the only people clothed are those who just got there, those who are leaving, and the staff. The only staff on the Isle is generally the bartender. The only other time any I saw any other staff was either when the lunch buffet was brought out (and that was just the ferry boat man, and one chef {and the chef was only there long enough to set up the buffet}) The bartender stays at the bar, and the ferry driver tends to stay by where the walk from the dock meets the tower (so he was in the shade) Neither of them wander the Isle. I think one of the best resources for a first time ANer (like we were) is this topic: Feedback after your vacation

Try it! You'll like it!

Jason
    CTI in:
    449 days
    4 hours
    24 minutes

Oh I can't remember the caretakers name, but he is there usually from 9-10 in the morning fixing things and cleaning up. Nice guy, stays dressed.

The bartender and the island upkeeper/lifegaurd are the clothed staff out there for the better part of the day. The lifeguard's name is Calmore, and he is awesome. The bartender varies. It could be Kimoni, Damian, Terry, Pasanga, or even one of the girls. Taneeshia has worked the island before. Its all good no matter who is there. Go enjoy! Everybody is cool and all is Irie!

Please don't take offence, but I am not sure that answered the question as asked - we are also interested in the answer.

Q "..... everyone on the island has to be nude..."?

A ".....only people clothed are those who just got there....."

Maybe true but is that by choice or do they HAVE to be nude? Can you clarify? (I'm not bitching at ya, honest.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandalsbutcurious View Post
    Please don't take offence, but I am not sure that answered the question as asked - we are also interested in the answer.

Q "..... everyone on the island has to be nude..."?

A ".....only people clothed are those who just got there....."

Maybe true but is that by choice or do they HAVE to be nude? Can you clarify? (I'm not bitching at ya, honest.)
    It's really very simple. As a guest, when you arrive on the island, you find the spot where you want to be and then disrobe for the duration of your stay. Enjoy your stay for as long as you want. When you get ready to leave, get dressed.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

You have to be nude.

Yes, except the CTI staff, everyone must be nude. That is Couples policy. No exceptions for any reason. You will find many threads on this subject on the message board; including the policy statement from Randymon. You will be given a few minutes to pick your chairs and disrobe. After that you must be nude.
    Please visit the island and don't wait until your last day. You will be sorry. You will want to spend every day on it. You will meat the most freindly people and have a great time. I promise!!
    Mi love fi binaked inna Jamaica
    (Patois for: I Love To Be Naked in Jamaica / At the island or SSB Mon!)

The staff remains clothed at all times. The people arriving remain clothed until they find a spot and get naked. The people who are going back to the resort, put clothes on to get to the dock for the boat ride back to the resort.

To stay on the island you need to get nude. You do have time after leaving the boat to find a lounge, lay out towel but then it is expected that you will disrobe. TI, the island not the mainland, is all nude, not topless, not clothing optional except the bartender & lifeguard. There will be a chef that brings out lunch and they stay clothed also but leave once the lunch is set up.

The island at CTI is not clothing optional.

Sandals,
    None taken.

I thought I had been pretty clear, but OK, here goes:
    All of the *guests* on the Isle *have* to be nude. The Isle is the only A/N section at CTI, and to be on the Isle, you must be nude.

If that came across as a kind of harsh answer, I apologize, it wasn't intended that way.
    Jason

No, not harsh at all warren.cple - thanks a bunch for clarifying. I was hoping my question did not look a bit snippy itself. And it suits us down the ground.... er or the skin or whatever :-) We find it is a great leveller (for lack of a better word) when everyone is nekkid. Been reading more of the other posts, so we now know more about the island AN policy. Sounds like our kind of place - not having to cover up to got to the bar for one a good example! Our friends would love it too. On SRC's optional beach it depends on the day - sometimes 100% nekkid, sometimes a mix and ya have to cover up if ya leave the beach for anything. And I hate to see people feeling that they have to go full nekkid just because everyone else is that day if they are not comfortable - which you can tell they are doing sometimes at SRC's opt beach. It's one thing to for them to feel nervous their first time when they want to try it , but another to feel like they have to if they are not ready (or so they tell me...) . Couples method is much better - you know before ya go (well you should anyway).