Default Weather- Ocho Rios

Has anyone recently been to CSS or CTI? How was the weather?

Depends on time of year. We usually travel March or April and have always had wonderful weather at both resorts. We leave in 2 weeks for CSS.......can't wait !!

Just left cti. Best weather I've seen in Jamaica. Weather report said rain every day, but I never saw it. Bring your sunscreen- it's hot and the beautiful wind will keep you comfy. Perfect

Thanks Madtown mom, we leave in two weeks and was wondering the same. Hope it keeps up!

We have been to CSS the past two April's. The weather is absolutely lovely. You may have a rain shower (or two), but it does not last long. Can't wait to return again next month! You will love it!

We've been to Ocho Rios the last 3 years, always in March and out of that total of 24 days, I think it rained a total of 20 minutes during the day. There was one night last year that it rained for a while.

Just got back from CSS on March 1st. We were there for 8 days and it rained for 3 hours (11AM to 2PM) one day, that was all. Besides that, the weather was gorgeous. An occasional small cloud came through and dropped a couple of rain drops, then moved away.