Default We need help!!!! CN vs. CTI???????

We are getting ready to book a Couples Resort vacation and we can't decide between these two locations. I am in my early twenties and my husband is in his late twenties. Our most recent vacation before this was the a resort in Punta Cana DR last October. We LOVED this resort, it had beautiful rooms,views,and grounds. We are a little worried that these resorts might be a let down. What I would like to know is which locations best meet our needs....

-Which location has the best golf course and what are the courses like?
    -Which location has the best rooms and what are the rooms like?
    -Which location has the best grounds?
    -Which resort has the best food?
    -Which do you think is the best geared to our age group???
    -Best included excursions?(Already have done the Falls and were not big fans of it)

Any help for answers to any of these questions would be much appreciated Also we are going in September which we know is prime time hurricane season, but would love to hear how others feel about this time of year in Jamaica.

Hi there. My fiancee and I are wondering the same thing. From my reading it looks like CN has a better beach, but CTI has more privacy. I was leaning towards CN, but not sure yet! We are looking to travel around June 10-18. What have you been leaning towards?
    Last edited by snood; March 17th, 2012 at 09:01 AM.

I have not been to Punta Canna, but looking at pics the beaches there are very pretty. I have been to CN last May and the beach there is beautiful, the water is calm, the water is warm, and the trees along the beach provide lots of shade when needed. That was the most relaxing vacation we have ever experienced. We will be returning in 65 days for 8 nights this time.

Hi,

I'm in my late twenties and girlfriend in early 20's we booked CTI for april 21-29. this will be my first visit to a couples resort and even though based my research all the couples resorts look awesome i was concerned which would be best for our age group. i found that there a lot more info on the internet about CTI than any other and people are raving about the food and service. most people agree the beach is smaller than the other resorts but ultra private and still enough space for alone time. In regards to our age group..i was born and raised in jamaica and felt like attractions in ocho rios town were a lot more fun that the attractions surrounding the other resorts. such as, Dunns river falls, mystic mountain, reggae beach etc. CN has the beautiful seven mile beach and margaritaville but i was drawn to the option of having just as much fun off- resort as we would have on-resort.

Go to CN. It's awesome and you'll love it. The Cat Cruise, Sunset Bar Shuttle, Scuba/Snorkeling (to name a few) are super fun included excursions, and the food is great. I've talked to people that have played golf on both sides and said the courses are pretty close in quality and are mediocre at best. The best courses in Jamaica are in MoBay. We are early to mid-30's and have been to CN 3 times, and while the age groups at all the resorts vary widely at any given time, there are always plenty of twenty- and thirty-somethings partying with everyone else. Enjoy!

I also prefer CN for all the reasons mentioned above, but the golf course you would play if you stay at CTI is a good deal better (IMO) than Negril Hills. Unless they have changed this the course used from CTI is the Sandal Golf Course at Upton. It is more polished... less 'rustic' than Negril Hills. I have played both and much prefer the Upton course. If it were just about golf I would choose CTI, but since the idea of having to take a boat to and from the nude beach just doesn't appeal to me as much as CN...plus... CN is awesome!

Default Css

We have traveled to CSS and loved it... We be going back in May. Can you say ~ EXCITED LOL ~ We were in Punta Cana a couple of years ago, never to return again
    Quote Originally Posted by msbeachbum22 View Post
    I have not been to Punta Canna, but looking at pics the beaches there are very pretty. I have been to CN last May and the beach there is beautiful, the water is calm, the water is warm, and the trees along the beach provide lots of shade when needed. That was the most relaxing vacation we have ever experienced. We will be returning in 65 days for 8 nights this time.

Thanks Everyone!!!! we decided to go to Couples Negril